Britney dances to Seven Nation Army

you can tell that in this one she is trying to do moves accordingly to the song but...:cheese_Britney_awkward_cringe_eek:

she really is reading us ...

Britney go and take dance classes again, you have the money. Hire a choreographer that keep it low , just for you to relearn and gain confidence again... You still have it on you but you gained too many mannerisms and you'r not good in elaborating a choreo. its always the same moves, with the right choreographer you can get it again girl

Edited by spreadmywings
  • Love 4
  • Haha 1
  • Like 3
Just now, spreadmywings said:

you can tell that in this one she is trying to do moves accordingly to the song but...

Britney go and take dance classes again, you have the money. Hire a choreographer that keep it low , just for you to relearn and gain confidence again... You still have it on you but you gained too many mannerisms and you'r not good in elaborating a choreo. with the right choreographer you can reacy it again girl

You should hire a better writer for your threads because You live in the trenches of Ohio 

• Haha 2
  • Like 2
3 minutes ago, spreadmywings said:

you can tell that in this one she is trying to do moves accordingly to the song but...:cheese_Britney_awkward_cringe_eek:

Britney go and take dance classes again, you have the money. Hire a choreographer that keep it low , just for you to relearn and gain confidence again... You still have it on you but you gained too many mannerisms and you'r not good in elaborating a choreo. its always the same moves, with the right choreographer you can get it again girl

Plz get a life Tina

• Haha 1
52 minutes ago, Princessmimi said:

Where does she get these clothes? :orangu_orangutan_ape:

I used to think her people hired a person to make the clothes Britney "designed" personally, because I don't know how its possible to buy officially so many ugly outfits. Like almost nothing fits her body, all unflaterring, cheap quality looking, the colors alone

Season 5 Friends Tv Show GIF by Friends

Edited by Dark Willow
  • Love 1
  • Like 7
Just now, Dark Willow said:

I used to think her people hired a person to make the clothes Britney "designed" personally, because I don't know how its possible to buy officially so many ugly outfits. Like almost nothing fits her body, all unflaterring, cheap quality looking, the colors aloneSeason 5 Friends Tv Show GIF by Friends

You wear Shein and Temu dude next time go on temu

• Super Mods
1 minute ago, Dark Willow said:

I used to think her people hired a person to make the clothes Britney "designed" personally, because I don't know how its possible to buy officially so many ugly outfits. Like almost nothing fits her body, all unflaterring, cheap quality looking, the colors alone

Season 5 Friends Tv Show GIF by Friends

Lol I agree.

I wish she could get a stylist or at least someone who can teach her about fashion cause she's a beautiful woman and her wardrobe should reflect that.

• Like 4

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.