8 years ago today Britney released her final album ‘Glory’

• Content Curators
13 minutes ago, Turogue said:

I don't think there will be any new music any time soon. It makes me sad to see that Britney really seems to have lost her passion for singing and creating art. I would have thought that at some point she would put all that pain into music but no, it seems they really killed her artistic spirit.

Her artistic spirit died in bridges to recovery ❤️‍🩹 

• Love 2
  • Like 2

Not final :crying1_britney_sobbing_tears_2006_sad:

Honestly this is my second fave Britney album after Blackout. It's a shame it only got two singles as there were so many single-worthy songs. I love the blend of different sounds/styles on the album too. I'm glad Britney could at least go out on a high if this is her last album.

• Love 3
  • Like 1

This album is everything Circus tried to be. It's her most fun album and it's full of personality. It's a shame her garbage fans hate it because it's mostly mid tempos and not 2011'd Kesha rejects

Man on the moon and if I'm dancing=career highs 

• Love 3
  • Like 1

We are lucky to have had such an artist! Songs, performances, skits, interviews and that star power live on! 🤩 person behind it all decided to do something else - to no surprise as she truly DID IT ALL and HAD NOTHING TO PROVE! It would just be AWESOME if there was some kind of special that would have performances of her with all the stars for whom she paved the way with some interviews and stuff to go out from the big scene with a bang! 🤩❤️🤩

Edited by MN001
  • Love 6

Glory was alright. I only care for about 6 or 7 songs out of the 23. It was just never an album I ran back to listen to. I did listen to it a lot at first because it was new, not because I thought the songs were all that good. That sound was already on its way out and was done miles better by Bieber and so on. Probably faves are MR and SITS.

• Like 1

And I haven't listened to this album, it is the only one from her I have listened to from beginning to end. Do you think it is any good? Not a big fan of the singles apart from Slumber Party.

I just hope she releases just 1 more album! This can't be her last work. 

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.