What is the worst song from each album?

4 minutes ago, Princessmimi said:

I don't how her vocals don't sound like her in the chorus.

I'm pretty sure they don't sound like her because it's not actually her lol.

Anyways Glory is the only album I can easily pick a worst song, Private Show is just unlistenable.

• Super Mods
4 minutes ago, I'm Ingrid said:

I'm pretty sure they don't sound like her because it's not actually her lol.

Anyways Glory is the only album I can easily pick a worst song, Private Show is just unlistenable.

Well I still don't like it.

Idk why she couldn't sing the chorus.

3 minutes ago, Princessmimi said:

Well I still don't like it.

Idk why she couldn't sing the chorus.

I don't think her voice would fit as well as the voice of whoever is actually singing. 

I like the song tho, even if I know she's not singing the chorus. She sounds nice in the rest of the song (when she's actually singing).

Based on the standard editions:

1. I will still love you

2. Dear diary (easy choice)

3. I love rock n’ roll (somewhat iconic, but it’s a cover which in my mind dilutes an albums authenticity)

4. Brave new girl (easy choice)

5. Perfect Lover (I like it, but it’s an easy skip)

6. My baby (Dear Diary 2.0)

7. (Drop dead) beautiful

8. Passenger (though this whole album is terrible. Only song worth saving is “Now that I found you”)

9. Private show

Edited by Dorian Gray
Changed my mind about “email my heart”
8 hours ago, Gutterguppy said:

HOL' AWN!! :britlol_britney_surprised_wow_oh_shocked_choatic:

I know you not listing 'Anticipating' and 'Soda Pop' as the worse, girl don't let us have something now :whitneyshade_whitney_Houston_mad_really_blink_seriously_hmm_umm_done:

I actually might take back Soda Pop. :britdrown_britney_tears_crying_drown_ink_black:  The vocals alone should keep it off the list. Idk why BOMT is the hardest album to pick a least favorite from. It’s not even one of my favorite albums, but there isn’t a single song that stands out in a bad way to me. I guess the chorus of Deep in My Heart is clearly the most annoying one, but the verses are good.

As for Anticipating, well the best thing I can say about it is that I liked it a bit better when it was called All For You. :awks_britney_side_eye_awkward_2011_ff_femme_Fatale:

Edited by whenthedogscaneout
  • Like 1

Bomt: I will still love you (two words: don phillip) 

oops: none! pop perfection even dear diary is iconic

britney:I love rock n roll ( took the spot of so many could be singles like cinderella, she looks primeney in the video tho)

in the zone: another masterpiece no skips album

circus: my baby (feels outta place, maybe could’ve been shared by britney in a diff way not through the album)

femme fatale: big fat bass has grown on me but I could see why this is an annoying song

britney jean: chillin with chu (no need to explain)

glory: what you need (weird song but it does sound like britney loved recording it)

• Love 1

I don’t actually dislike a song from Baby to Circus but I’ll include my least favourite from those ones :jamie_lynn_grape:

Baby: From The Bottom of My Broken Heart

Oops: You Got It All

Britney: That’s Where You Take Me

In The Zone: Early Mornin’

Blackout: Heaven On Earth

Circus: Radar (easy one bcuz it didn’t need to be there)

Femme Fatale: How I Roll

Britney Jean: Toss up between CWU & Now That I Found You

Glory: Clumsy (pure unadulterated crap)

Edited by femmef4toole

i hate a good amount of oops and bomt so i’m not gonna bother putting them 

britney: 

when i found you

itz: 

brave new girl

blackout:

heaven on earth

circus: 

my baby

femme fatale:

don’t keep me waiting 

britney jean: 

chillin w u 

glory: 

private show 

Edited by screamurlungsout

BOMT - E-Mail My Heart

Oops - Heart

Britney - love every song in this album but if I had to chose. - What it’s like to me

In the Zone - The Answer

Blackout - why should I be sad?

Circus - Rock Boy

Femme Fatale - Don’t keep me waiting

BJ - Chillin with you

Glory - Just Like Me

Just focusing on the regular US tracklisting, not the overseas tracklisting with B side songs. Some albums couldn't narrow it down to one.

BOMT: I Will Still Love You/Thinkin About You (strong vocals, but I don't like the chorus of TAY or the music of the songs)

Oops: One Kiss From You/Dear Diary (don't like the music)

Britney: Boys/Anticipating/Let Me Be/That's Where You Take Me(as a guy some of these I don't identify with the lyrics and also don't like the music)

ITZ: IGTBB/Showdown/Early Mornin/BNG (don't relate to some of these as a guy and don't like the music of EM and BNG)

GH MP: Do Somethin (don't like some of her vocal stylings, especially how she says Why don't you do somethin)

Chaotic the song

BO: Perfect Lover/WSIBS (don't like the music to both and Danja's parts in PL)

Circus: Shattered Glass/Blur/Mmm Papi/Mannequin/Lace and Leather/My Baby/Rock me in (don't like the music or some of her vocal stylings like when she says Shattered Glass)

TSC: 3 (too high pitched)

FF: DDB/SIWAK/BFB/Trouble For Me/UP and Down/Selfish/ DKMWaiting (don't like the music or lyrics for some)

BJ: BA/CWY/NTIFY (bad music, some lyrics, and repeating first verse in NTIFY)

Glory: I don't like most of the album. I only like Invitation, SP, and Liar. Rest have bad music, lyrics, her singing style.

BOMT: Soda Pop

OIDIA: One Kiss From You

Self-titled: That's Where You Take Me (I like all the songs, but this one is the one I usually skip) 

ITZ: Brave New Girl

Blackout: Radar

Circus: My Baby (so many could be picked Quicksand, Amnesia, Mmm Papi, Unusual You etc)

FF: Big Fat Bass

BJ: Chillin (so many could be picked) 

Glory: Man on the Moon

Before I share my picks, I would like to make a disclaimer that all of Britney’s songs are f-ing amazing, even the bad ones, now on with the list. :) 

…Baby One More Time 🩷:

Autumn Goodbye 

Oops!…I Did It Again 💜:

Heart 

Britney 💛:

Bombastic Love

In The Zone 💙:

The Answer

Blackout 🧡:

Perfect Lover

Circus ❤️:

Mmm Papi

Femme Fatale 🤍:

Big Fat Bass

Britney Jean 🩵:

Brightest Morning Star

Glory 🖤:

Coupure Électrique

• Super Mods
53 minutes ago, PrinceAli89 said:

Before I share my picks, I would like to make a disclaimer that all of Britney’s songs are f-ing amazing, even the bad ones, now on with the list. :) 

…Baby One More Time 🩷:

Autumn Goodbye 

Oops!…I Did It Again 💜:

Heart 

Britney 💛:

Bombastic Love

In The Zone 💙:

The Answer

Blackout 🧡:

Perfect Lover

Circus ❤️:

Mmm Papi

Femme Fatale 🤍:

Big Fat Bass

Britney Jean 🩵:

Brightest Morning Star

Glory 🖤:

Coupure Électrique

You dont like the Answer? :omggg_shocked_hand_old_lady_woman_surprised:

• Love 1
  • Super Mods
2 minutes ago, Wendy Williams said:

i love these :imok_goo_ooze_yellow_slime_mess_blonde:

Hide contents

Probably no one has ever written emails to the object of their love and never felt like Britney while writing a diary. But I do! 

I think they're good songs but they're very cheesy and I think that's why people don't like them as much.

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.