All That She Wants - HQ snippet (FAKE)

2 hours ago, BritneySpearin said:

AI

This is the source they used, a fake remix Ace of Base tried to release back in 2017 when they tried to claim they worked on Britney's version with her in Denmark (despite her never recording there)

I've seen some people theorize the track might have been done by J.R. Rotem but I'm pretty sure Notes produced it. For one, while J.R. did flip Ace of Base's original, the track he produced sounds completely different

The quality of the file itself is a very important aspect since we really don't know where it came from. The few sites that reported on the leak featured this YouTube upload from January 22, 2008 (two weeks after the first 5150 hold and 9 days before the second one took place and the conservatorship was officially put in place) but the user who posted it mentions he found the song elsewhere

WEB.ARCHIVE.ORG

Found this song on the internet, I didn't see it on youtube I though I put it up. I'm a Britney Spears fan and Iv never heard of this song...

It's entirely possible it might have been first shared on the old BadMediaKarma forums since this ONTD post links to a B-M-K thread but since the site was restricted to members only, it wasn't properly archived

Even though songs from this era that were hosted in file sharing sites like MySpace were also compressed (SoundCloud downsamples files at 128kbps, while MySpace files sounded more like 96kbps), based on the footage shared by Notes sister on social media, it seems to me like the file was ripped straight from Notes hard drive

He kept most of his files in a PowerBook G4 and judging by how small hard drives were back then, he most likely had to compress everything so he could fit all his files, almost all of his tracks that have been posted online sound exactly like All That She Wants quality-wise

Edited by PlayboyMommy
  • Love 1
  • Like 1
3 hours ago, PlayboyMommy said:

AI

This is the source they used, a fake remix Ace of Base tried to release back in 2017 when they tried to claim they worked on Britney's version with her in Denmark (despite her never recording there)

I've seen some people theorize the track might have been done by J.R. Rotem but I'm pretty sure Notes produced it. For one, while J.R. did flip Ace of Base's original, the track he produced sounds completely different

The quality of the file itself is a very important aspect since we really don't know where it came from. The few sites that reported on the leak featured this YouTube upload from January 22, 2008 (two weeks after the first 5150 hold and 9 days before the second one took place and the conservatorship was officially put in place) but the user who posted it mentions he found the song elsewhere

WEB.ARCHIVE.ORG

Found this song on the internet, I didn't see it on youtube I though I put it up. I'm a Britney Spears fan and Iv never heard of this song...

It's entirely possible it might have been first shared on the old BadMediaKarma forums since this ONTD post links to a B-M-K thread but since the site was restricted to members only, it wasn't properly archived

Even though songs from this era that were hosted in file sharing sites like MySpace were also compressed (SoundCloud downsamples files at 128kbps, while MySpace files sounded more like 96kbps), based on the footage shared by Notes sister on social media, it seems to me like the file was ripped straight from Notes hard drive

He kept most of his files in a PowerBook G4 and judging by how small hard drives were back then, he most likely had to compress everything so he could fit all his files, almost all of his tracks that have been posted online sound exactly like All That She Wants quality-wise

That remix leaked here: 

UNBROKENEY.TUMBLR.COM

Title: Remembrance of Who I Am (feat. Ace of Base) Artist: Britney Spears Album: Blackout Hello and goodnight, see you soon… maybe! -FF

Since the leak, people found out that the song was remixed by Ace of Base as a mockup for Britney's team to do an actual duet that didn't end up happening.

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.