Blake Lively talks about Britney’s ‘Everytime’

Okay I stan! The way she lights up when talking about "Everytime" and the multiple covers while also understanding the meaning of the song PLUS giving B her flowers all in the space of a few mins is giving me so much life!! She's a real one. Lol Hope Britney see's this :imcute_britney_ftr_for_the_record_hat_paris_french_smile_grin_happy:

• Love 6

I'm not even a fan of Blake's -- she's always just there -- however she is changing my view on her.   She could have easily used Taylor's music, for example, but has done nothing but given Britney her flowers.  She's always been a stan.  :overwhelm_beyonce_ashamed_lol_embarrassed_telling_talking:

1 hour ago, Mutya said:

She really wants that role :cuteidk_britney_excited_laugh_yes_yas_happy_smile:

Girl, plz, that movie will be in developmental hell for years.  :boredney_britney_2015_annoyed_eyeroll_hair:

• Love 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.