Angry meet n greet lady goes viral again after swifties falsely believe her rant is about the Eras Tour drama

Other than the actual subject, what the f is going on with the world? I’m sick and tired of ignorant rats terrorizing people’s joys. I live in a country where we can’t use Instagram, roblox, paypall. They made us not use wikipedia for 3 years, YouTube for 3 years. And all for what? Glorification of religion. I’m sorry to assume but this is probably a terrorist attack to make a narrow point from this people’s narrow minds. 

I hate people when they terrorized Ariana’s concert, I hate when they literally killed little girls whose happen to be Taylor’s fans. 

These women are doing nothing but bringing joy to people. 

I’m out of words ar this point. I live near to Middle East , and Middle East is a pot of hell. Women can’t breath , gays can’t breath most men are crushed in mythological rules which become their day to day obligations.

Now they’re terrorizing Europe for god knows what. 

I hope everyone is safe. I hate people who terrorize other innocent people , I hate wars, I hate mythological antics…

• Love 8
2 hours ago, rebellion_is_the_way said:

Other than the actual subject, what the f is going on with the world? I’m sick and tired of ignorant rats terrorizing people’s joys. I live in a country where we can’t use Instagram, roblox, paypall. They made us not use wikipedia for 3 years, YouTube for 3 years. And all for what? Glorification of religion. I’m sorry to assume but this is probably a terrorist attack to make a narrow point from this people’s narrow minds. 

I hate people when they terrorized Ariana’s concert, I hate when they literally killed little girls whose happen to be Taylor’s fans. 

These women are doing nothing but bringing joy to people. 

I’m out of words ar this point. I live near to Middle East , and Middle East is a pot of hell. Women can’t breath , gays can’t breath most men are crushed in mythological rules which become their day to day obligations.

Now they’re terrorizing Europe for god knows what. 

I hope everyone is safe. I hate people who terrorize other innocent people , I hate wars, I hate mythological antics…

There’s been stories about some countries being really strict about what a lot people take for granted.

Never read such a testimony like yours till now.

I honestly hope you’re safe as well. :mcry_mariah_carey_proud_beaming:

• Love 1
  • Like 1
3 minutes ago, ElectricPlatypusLove said:

For the people not understanding this reference.

It is wild listening to her story again. 

She wants attention, she is well known in my hometown for that 

(we are from the same place)

Just look at her, she has crazy eyes

f uck marta 

Who is going to pay that to you? you have to get travel insurance just in case of that 

or upgrade the ticket in case of a cancelation, she is so dumb I swear to god you can see it on her face she has no one on board piloting her brain

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.