What was your first reaction to "Womanizer" the song and music video?

1 hour ago, MIKE_INT said:

Ever since beginning it was clear they were trying for big comeback and to repeat success of "Toxic" so I always took it that way

I remember whole "Circus" era, it was clear she was not ready for it. The whole album, despite having some really good songs have this dark feeling over it, especially if you were invested in everything what was happening around Britney from 2007

Yes you could tell that she only wanted to make womanizer for a comeback 

I think its sad how her family pushed her to go back to normal so they could took advantage of her money, the fact that they could help her way earlier without taking advantage of her and it would all not happen she even said in for the record that she was mad for people letting her go on for so long 

• Love 2
23 minutes ago, Userxxxxxxxxxyes said:

When i watched her videos i was the most interested in the circus videos, maybe because they are the most modern ones and I think womanizer is the first one you should watch If youve never seen her videos you can really see how creative she is, but you can tell that it was on a very low budget, especially compared to tocic and she wore very little makeup. I think radar is her best comeback video when it comes to looks

I think womanizer is actually one of her most expensive videos lol

• Like 2
4 hours ago, Userxxxxxxxxxyes said:

And i also liked that she was still having her britney image in womanizer because people always thought that she was crazy when she was showing some skin during her breakdown and when she did it in her prime people thought that she was just being a young girl or puppet but she did broke the america sweetheart thing she was not responsible for parents their kids anymore 

Yeah she had her image back in this video. :tiffhair_miss_ms_new_york_ny_fix_hair_nodding_listening:

I was very young when I watched it, it was literally my s.e.xual awakening lol. I remember I was at a friends house and we were watching a bunch of youtube videos and this was the first one I ever saw of Britney. The sauna scene was burned permanently into my brain. We watched Toxic right after and let’s just say I left her house very confused Britney Spears Laughing GIF

• Love 1

I actually wasn't impressed neither by the song or the video. The video was basically an uninspired copy of Toxic. And the song was incredibly monotone and repetitive. I remember being quite shocked it blew up the way it did because it was super mediocre.

11 minutes ago, Princessmimi said:

I'm not talking about her age, genius!

I'm talking about HER LOOKS!

Yes thanks for the explanation...I wouldn't have known otherwise....

I think it's appalling we use looks to define anyone's prime in 2024 but that's just me. 

Edited by ElToxico

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.