How does Christina Aguilera look so young??

She hasn’t had any surgery I can say that confidently. She’s not even really that old guys lol she just hit the scene really young. Anyone can look like this at this age if they looks fat their skin and body. I don’t have a single wrinkle and I’m not far behind her lol I wear sunscreen like my life depends on it, tretinoin and a good moisturizer.

Spoiler

And Botox, chemical peels, lasers and prf :ohwut_gaga_sunglasses_shocked_surprised_what_huh:but who’s counting 

It seems like she’s in a good place in her life rn which I think plays a big part. But yeah, money Ozempy and cosmetic procedures (cutting out alcohol) help too. But good for her - I’m sure I’ll have work done as I start to age 🤷🏽

Edited by nwonder
  • Like 1
2 hours ago, peacht said:

Never had surgery? hello? in what world do you live in? she started having surgery done in the 00s when she had a boo.b job

She is full of fillers and surgery on her face

Plus being thinner like she was on her prime makes her look similar as she did when she was younger, because she wasn't as thin before ozempic.

im a delulu britney fan but not so delulu to say she was born with a nose job lmaooo

She never had any surgeries on her face, just fillers. 

55 minutes ago, Pinky98 said:

No smoking, no alcohol, no sun, regular cosmetic procedures, healthy diet (even when she was big, lots of veggies and stuff make a huge difference), etc. 

no nothing :mhm_britney_nodding_yes_mhmm:

Spoiler

jk

Edited by Fita
2 hours ago, BritneyWiki said:

I agree she looks absolutely gorgeous! I'm not fan of hers in general but I will give her credit, I know she had some help by ozempic but still she's making great decisions.

Xtina's Husband is Ozmpeic 

• Haha 1
  • 2 weeks later...

Fillers, but fillers are not enough to make someone look young, some people still look old after getting botox or fillers even though they get rid of their wrinkles. Also, she's always taken good care of her skin. Doesn't smoke, drinks lots of water, doesn't tan, uses good products, removes her makeup properly etc. And I believe she has good genes.

• Like 1

I think because she is truly happy so it reflects on her aging, no hard time in her life, I mean we all face it, but she seems genuinely happy always. She didn't done to much surgeries to mess her look, same like Paris Hilton, I think Xtina and Paris are the only ones who we can say look the same like before 20 years, with even more fresh look now then before :martini_telling_talking_preaching_couch:

I am obsessed with Xtina's skinny look again in new Glamour photoshoot. I am so happy she got back her old weight. That look with black pants and that make up is out of this world :wendycry_wiliams_panicked_crying_tears_upset_sad:

Edited by overprotected_leo
  • Love 1
  • Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.