TMZ: Britney Biopic Will NEVER Happen Because Britney Has Too Much Control Over It & Studio Won't Risk Getting Sued Over Britney's Version Of Events

16 minutes ago, BPI said:

Two days ago tmz had talked to their sources who claimed that it would be done, Britney would choose the casting....today they change version.

Very reliable and credible indeed.

Basically just like Britney, saying things and then backtracking and saying or doing the opposite. 
Sadly TMZ is usually pretty reliable 

• Haha 2
  • Like 1
11 minutes ago, Idwl said:

Fondamentalmente proprio come Britney, dice cose e poi torna sui suoi passi e dice o fa l'opposto. 
Purtroppo TMZ è solitamente piuttosto affidabile 

If tmz is pretty reliable, changing versions every couple of days, why isn't Britney?

• Love 6
  • Like 3
2 hours ago, Princessmimi said:

Man there can never be anything positive or happy from TMZ. :rihit_rihanna_annoyed_throw_walk_away_bye_irritated_mad:

They r trash. But if u look topics here with lots of comments what is their news.

I didn't read it but i actually think Britney can stop it hust like Madonna did stop her biopic over some differences with director. If Britney will has her word she will definitely use it. She won't like certain portrayals of events. I wish she would be involved in choosing actor for  her role and some elses too. Her involvement can actually be good for a movie as actors will see things through her lense.

• Like 1
2 hours ago, BUWYGF said:

I think this forum is actually full of Britney haters pretending to be fans, no joke. Half of these people literally despise her

Your right . I agree with you . Hello haters .. go fu ck your mothers and eat some tmz s h it pie . I support mental health. They support mental destruction. Tmz is corrupt as they come . I am sure they have always worked with Lou Taylor . Harvey is a girlie c un t that needs a rubber c oc k shooting lava up his *** while he burns in hel l. One h o m o I loathe . Su ck it you troll f u cker pig who res . 😂😉🫣😂🧐👀😂

• Love 1
  • Haha 1

The film will be based on the book, the book is out 9 months now. The book was also "never coming", the usual "source close to..." is saying things to cause frustration amongst fans because it isn't released immediately.

As it stands, there is no cast, no shooting dates, no production etc. why? Because the deal has just been announced. We should expect this in two-five years because that's what films take.

• Like 8

It’s because of reports like this one that I say Cade Hudson is a waste of money for Britney. How can she keep such an incompetent fool on the payroll? How come her team allows these stories to be posted? Yes TMZ has always been sleazy, but they’re absurdly cruel with Britney and you don’t see them post stories like that on other artists. Britney needs a more professional team around her and not that skinny flop weasel.

• Love 4
  • Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.