What happened to the ''Dude I'm not dead'' biopic response?

1 minute ago, PokemonSpears said:

I think she meant people wanting to do movies about her life, without her involvement as if she was dead.

Her book hadn't even come out then 

This:tiffhair_miss_ms_new_york_ny_fix_hair_nodding_listening:

She can also change her mind like every human being does, we all do that, and if we see how much money we can make changing our minds, imagine :tiffanynod_miss_ms_ny_new_york_yes_yas_nodding_agree:

• Love 2
  • Like 3

First I thought she did for the money, but then I remembered she was offered millions for interviews and other stuff after the c-ship and she declined everything except for the book.

She obviously wants to tell her story and maybe some other truths (like Lou T, the corruption in the law system, the abuse etc) will be easier and stronger to portray in a movie. So I think she’s been convinced by the director and producers that the project is gonna be something she’ll be involved and something she’ll feel comfortable to share.

• Love 4
1 hour ago, Neydelinska Spearsi said:
EW.COM

The idea of a potential biopic has not struck the right chord with Britney Spears: 'Dude, I'm not dead.'

"I hear about people wanting to do movies about my life," she wrote. "Dude I'm not dead !!!"

Let’s be hopeful about this. 

If she said no biopic. But then we get one. 

We may get music. 

OMFG WHAT IF SHE MAKES A NEW ALBUM AND FEATURES THE NEW MUSIC IN THE MOVIE. 

Happy Britney Spears GIF

Cade said Britney, I promise, you won’t have to do anything, just aprove or disapprove stuff. It will be ICONIC! And Britney agreed with it because you know she seems to change her mind a lot? BTW Cade seems to want to be that legendary gay who convinced Britney Spears to do her movie.

Edited by Fita
  • Haha 1

I will not be supporting this project. I don’t think it’s %100 Britney. I didn’t support the book, random singles, perfume releases. 
There’s something really shady in the background and I won’t support the shady people whose causing this environment. 
The fact that Britney is bursting otel rooms, blasting people here and there shows that she’s not shy. So the narrative that goes “ oh she’s not doing interviews, she only post stuff in written posts because she’s so shy.”

Edited by rebellion_is_the_way

Easy money - she literally doesn’t have to do anything. Maybe pretend that she’s involved in filming:

”Britney was on set” “Britney is very involved in the casting process” - some lies like that from Cade 

It’s an easy and quick cash grab 

3 hours ago, RBFLOVESBRITNEY said:

Let’s be hopeful about this. 

If she said no biopic. But then we get one. 

We may get music. 

OMFG WHAT IF SHE MAKES A NEW ALBUM AND FEATURES THE NEW MUSIC IN THE MOVIE. 

Happy Britney Spears GIF

Imagine the movie ending with a brand new music video with an upbeat bop! What a way to end on a positive note.

• Love 1

The same thing that happened when Brit said she would never be a judge for a singing competition reality show, few months later X factor gig was announced. 

Spoiler

Her leeches need the money, the movie will happen with her blessing or not. Bills to pay.

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.