Will Universal Studios incorporate Britney into their theme parks if the Woman in Me movie is a success??

Universal Pictures has the rights to Woman in Me and is going to make what is hopefully a massively successful blockbuster that wins every award except the Razzie.

Do you think we will get:

-A Britney-themed land in upcoming Epic Universe theme park. The setting is a Louisiana swamp in the beginning. See Britney's childhood home and then a recreation of Serenity, with real-life Lynne Spears living inside it, getting paid $10 an hour as her retirement job. Then you blast off in a fast-paced thrillride depicting Britney's career taking off and featuring her biggest hits. When you exit the ride, you are now in the other half of the land which is glittery LA with additional rides and attractions including a live theater show, a wax figure of Justin Timberlake you can throw tomatoes at, and shopping stores where you can get Britney essentials such as clothing and vanilla candles. Then take the boat ride which depicts cruising around Maui...watch out for Kevin Federline!

-if the movie is less successful, instead of a full theme park land, universal will only build a Britney career C-Chip themed Escape Room in CityWalk. When you leave there is a gift shop and snack stand where you can get cheese grits and Cheetos!

Discuss.

• Haha 3

If the movie is sucessful, which I'm sure it will, I see 3 things happening in the years to come:

-A Broadway musical based on The Woman In Me by Universal Theatricals

-A pop-themed adventure based on her most iconic music videos at Universal Studios 

-A prequel or sequel 

:barbie_hair_flip_hairflip_weave_proud_cocky:

Edited by Pablitonizer
  • Love 2
2 minutes ago, Pablitonizer said:

If the movie is sucessful, which I'm sure it will, I see 3 things happening in the years to come:

-A Broadway musical based on The Woman In Me by Universal Theatricals

-A pop-themed adventure based on her most iconic music videos at Universal Studios 

-A prequel or sequel 

:barbie_hair_flip_hairflip_weave_proud_cocky:

Too good to be true :tifftear_miss_ny_new_york_ms_crying_wipe_tears_sad:

1.    Britney’s “Toxic” Twister: A thrilling roller coaster that takes inspiration from Britney Spears’ hit song “Toxic.” The ride features sharp twists, turns, and loops that mimic the intensity and excitement of the song’s music video. The coaster’s cars are designed to resemble the iconic scenes and outfits from the video, with neon lights and music adding to the immersive experience.
    2.    Circus Fantasy Carousel: A family-friendly carousel inspired by Britney Spears’ “Circus” album. Each ride vehicle is themed after different elements from her music videos and stage performances, such as circus animals, acrobats, and ringmaster figures. The ride is accompanied by a soundtrack of Britney’s greatest hits, creating a nostalgic and enchanting atmosphere.
    3.    Oops!… I Did It Again Drop Tower: A free-fall ride themed around Britney Spears’ classic hit “Oops!… I Did It Again.” Riders are taken to the top of a tower decorated with imagery from the music video, including the iconic red jumpsuit and space scenes. As the ride drops, “Oops!… I Did It Again” plays, adding to the adrenaline rush and excitement.

:peasants_taylor_swift_walking_away_bye_goodbye:

• Love 1
  • Haha 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.