What's 'Bombastic Love' about?

12 hours ago, whenthedogscaneout said:

I always thought it was written from an obsessive stalker’s POV. It used to sound like a lazy effort to keep the classic Max Martin/OIDIA album sound, but I’ve grown to appreciate it more over the years. 

Same.

Britney sounds bat**** crazy on this track and I love it.  :madance_madonna_dancing_party_bw_black_white:

• Like 1

For me It’s just about dreaming about love and exciting relationship.. when you are imagining your feelings etc..

I love the song and her performance on that track.. vocals and the way she sings on most of the “Britney” album tracks are really good she is kind of acting the way she sings 

• Love 1
On 7/29/2024 at 7:09 PM, Fita said:

Not to mention the arrangement, the strings, the ones that play in the beginning of 'Overprotected' mv

I've always been confused by that beginning... was Britney tryna spark some curiosity and get people to listen to Bombastic Love? 

:typing_keyboard_computer:

One can't really blame a bunch of non-famous non-wealthy guys for getting bad celebrity crushes on her, she has multiple songs that just works great like that. Like it's her Britney singing to you, the straight male listener.

Bombastic love works good like that, but she's got a handful of songs that can work like that. It's also maybe a little mystery that song. No doubt it's one of my all time favourite Britney songs. But there are many many of those heh..

18 hours ago, Princessmimi said:

But I read somewhere online that she co-wrote alot of the songs on Britney.

Yeah, I remember she said that but Bombastic Love I don't think it was one of them. Rami Yacoub and Max wrote them I suppose.

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.