Britney is upset with Halsey’s "Lucky" video: "I feel harassed, violated, and bullied... I'm speaking with my lawyers"

4 minutes ago, KrisJ said:

Britney blasted a fast food worker for asking if she’s ok - she definitely wasn’t going to be understanding of Halsey sharing her own personal story. Britney thinks everything is an ATTACK against her. She’s exhausting 

Britney's allowed to blast anyone she finds patronizing and disrespectful. 

• Love 2
  • Haha 4
  • Like 1

Oh no, Britney please, ignore it, the video is about this girl relationship with an idol or something,  it's about her boring life as a child, either way it's such a twisted concept and don't do justice to your iconic Lucky song.

I don't see the video as your life, the little girl looks like that forgotten singer.

This is clearly an attempt to make you react. 

Leave this girl alone but it will be fun to see the video taken down lol

Edited by Jup1ter
  • Like 2
1 minute ago, toxiccriminal said:

I'm a little confused as to the outrage over the shaved head and needle sticking. Aren't those alluding to Halsey's recent battle with cancer - the chemo, the blood work, etc.? That was my impression, anyway...

I get what Halsey was going for, only because i recently heard about her having cancer. But using Lucky along with that imagery, I can definitely see why Britney’s confused and hurt. 

She’ll probably end up deleting the post and sorting things out privately. But I can have empathy for her reaction 

• Love 2
  • Like 3

She needs to just talk to Halsey herself.... 

Also, Britney NEEDS to understand that not everything is an attack against her... 

I love her, but she DOES need intensive therapy like she herself mentioned. I hope this doesn't become something more serious and messy, because it is clearly not an attack on her.

It would just be so much easier if she hung around her peers again.

I feel like she just knew about the song being used, therefore thought that this was her story being portrayed.

I just can't help but feel bad because they've destroyed this woman to the point of her being SO paranoid, that even someone mentioning them shaving their own head triggers her...

This Is why I never supported her comments about the documentaries.

She needs to go off social media and just work on herself for a year.

Poor Halsey. She had leukemia and the video was partly about that... There were references to Britney's video everytime with the paparazzi and fighting scenes, but that's it.

Delete this and apologize to her Britney, and reflect some more. We love you, but please take some time off for yourself...

• Love 2
  • Like 2
9 minutes ago, Agyness said:

Using someone's private life in such a reductive way and for commercial purposes is not harmless. :ririshade1_rihanna_annoyed_window_bye_irritated_mad_black:

Let me clarify - She can ABSOLUTELY be offended. However, Britney has the contacts to reach out to Halsey and talk to her...

Does Britney not keep up with anything at all? I feel like she lives in such a thick bubble and is only aware of what she is told by her handlers? 

She lives in la la land and clearly is not taking the time to heal because she’s still raging angry most of the time, still making terrible decisions like dating her druggy housekeeper, and her videos on IG are still as cringeworthy and terrible as they were in 2021.

Britney, you’re wrong about this and it’s okay to be wrong. Maybe take the time to research before you assume someone is making fun of you. 

• Love 4
  • Like 2
Just now, PlatinumB said:

But she's using Britney's song to illustrate "her story" in a light that is kinda awkward... From B's perspective it looks disrespectful. 

Yeah, it’s pretty sensitive and weird that she chose to go with a Britney song regarding this topic. But I thought she had Britney’s approval? Genuinely asking.

• Like 2
Just now, PlatinumB said:

But she's using Britney's song to illustrate "her story" in a light that is kinda awkward... From B's perspective it looks disrespectful. 

It's not awkward and you just wrote this because Britney felt "offended" about it.

The video talks about Halsey and pays homage to Britney.

5 minutes ago, toxiccriminal said:

I'm a little confused as to the outrage over the shaved head and needle sticking. Aren't those alluding to Halsey's recent battle with cancer - the chemo, the blood work, etc.? That was my impression, anyway...

Yeah you’re right. I guess no one told Britney that…

Just now, Style. said:

Yeah, it’s pretty sensitive and weird that she chose to go with a Britney song regarding this topic. But I thought she had Britney’s approval? Genuinely asking.

Me too! So it's weird she would say this right? Also... why say it on a public platform at all. Couldn't she just talk to Hansley herself? Hopefully they do...

• Like 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.