World Premiere of Halsey's "Lucky" Music Video

1 minute ago, Naes614 said:

Ooof the Halsey hate here is gross. Do some research on this woman..She was secretly going through treatment that could have killed her and on top of being a new mother. My heart breaks for her and for her to see inspiration in Britney’s lucky is just special. 

True! It's a bit scary tbh, I mean some users did not even understand the video... it's like they just hate everything Britney-related up to this point. It's crazy... and scary :decisions_britney_thinking_confused_focusing_unsure_xfactor_bw_black_white:

• Love 2

It is a nice tribute to B, but i really wish current artist would focus on making new music instead of tributes and samplings etc. Either do a cover of the original but do not cut and stitch to create something like this

Edited by Sea flower
grammar
  • Like 1
5 hours ago, monalisaney81 said:

Y’all would cream your panties if Britney dropped a video like this.

I think Halsey did a good job with Lucky & the visuals and storytelling while simple are effective. Not every video needs to be super high budget to be impactful. She’s brave for putting her health struggles like that out there & showing that sometimes things aren’t always what they seem when it comes to celebs.

I wonder if B will watch it. 

Tell em girl 

5 hours ago, monalisaney81 said:

Y’all would cream your panties if Britney dropped a video like this.

I think Halsey did a good job with Lucky & the visuals and storytelling while simple are effective. Not every video needs to be super high budget to be impactful. She’s brave for putting her health struggles like that out there & showing that sometimes things aren’t always what they seem when it comes to celebs.

I wonder if B will watch it. 

Who knows, maybe she already did.

22 minutes ago, helloitsme said:

how come nobodys talking about the clear britney toxic outfit, with the silver bikini bottom and the jewels.

what did yall think of that?

Thought it was tacky and unoriginal. I don’t know why Halsey would show her body like that in such a sensitive song unless it’s to indicate that she was forced to look that way. It doesn’t correlate with Britney’s original toxic outfit since Britney did it on her own accord. Britney chose to look like that to disassociate herself from her good girl image.

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.