Is "Britney" her favorite era and album?

From what I can tell, Britney was her favourite era.  In terms of albums, I think ITZ is her favourite. She knows Blackout is her most critically acclaimed based off her amazing book

• Love 2
  • Like 2
  • Super Mods

Yeah it was because that was when she was at her peak career wise and personally.

(You can tell she really loves this era because she even used a pic from that time for her memoir)

Its sad how downhill everything went after this era.

• Love 2
18 hours ago, Isla said:

I always thought In the Zone was her favourite album.

Same.

I've always felt In The Zone was where she was able to assert creative control.   It's the first album without Max Martin and she was able to work with array of different songwriters & producers.  

Britney is a solid album -- especially when adding the bonus & previously unreleased tracks -- and feels a lot more personal as time has passed.  

• Love 1
  • Like 2

I don’t think it’s her fav album, I think in the zone blackout and glory are. If u rewatch making the video she wasn’t too excited to be filming slave but who knows. Truly I think she may have been over it since oops era. But maybe in hindsight it’s her fav era since dream is her fav tour. 

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.