New photo of Britney on set of Make Me

9 minutes ago, Emil87 said:

What!!!?? You’re seriously missing out, here you go..

I’m sorry I came back to say that I need to go back to therapy to work on this time of my life when this was leaked and it wasn’t the official  video , I’m still triggered and hurt :nyschool_new_york_miss_tiffany_pollard_preaching_telling_talking_hand:

how they just ruined Britney’s videography by choosing the other video (lack of personality and creativeness) :holduplisten_hold_up_listen_preach_telling_wisdom_wise:

I can’t 

• Haha 2
30 minutes ago, Imnotcrazy said:

I’m sorry I came back to say that I need to go back to therapy to work on this time of my life when this was leaked and it wasn’t the official  video , I’m still triggered and hurt :nyschool_new_york_miss_tiffany_pollard_preaching_telling_talking_hand:

how they just ruined Britney’s videography by choosing the other video (lack of personality and creativeness) :holduplisten_hold_up_listen_preach_telling_wisdom_wise:

I can’t 

We still don’t know if she said no to it or not. She was yelling at David on the set of this , remember?

2 hours ago, Emil87 said:

My fav Britney music video ❤️‍🔥❤️‍🔥❤️‍🔥

A true crime story should be made about how we were robbed of it 📺🏊🏼‍♂️👙

• Love 1
  • Haha 1
2 hours ago, LeglessJamie said:

I wish she would open up about what happened.

Now she can finally say it she keeps quiet about these matters.

Even in her book she didn't talk about it and it's been one big mystery ever since the release of Make Me...

Exactly! It was do disappointing to us fans, that she didn't even mentioned that whole situation in her book :/ :mhm_britney_nodding_yes_mhmm:  Where is the truth :<  :hillary_clinton_mad_rant_yelling_telling_arguing_fighting: :katycry_perry_crying_tears_sad_sobbing:

• Like 1
9 hours ago, LeglessJamie said:

I wish she would open up about what happened.

Now she can finally say it she keeps quiet about these matters.

Even in her book she didn't talk about it and it's been one big mystery ever since the release of Make Me...

Didn't she go on a sushi date and hook up with one of the dancers in the video? Then it didn't work out or he hurt her in some way so she scrapped the whole video just so he wouldn't be in it. That was the rumor at the time.

21 hours ago, Emil87 said:

she’s so fierce in this, but this video always had a sad under tone to me… and the beginning isn’t it the “remember who you are” from lion king intro… in another timeline we got the full version 😭

• Love 1
  • Like 1

Remember when she posted the og version of the video on her insta and the caption went a bit like “oh the stories i could tell about this one” i was dying for her to share the details but she never mentioned it again, britney ir youre here please share! We are dying to know

btw i think the post is still up she didnt delete did she?

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.