Three things you like about her instagram and three things you dont?

Things I Love:

1.    Showing her natural side with no filters.:makeitrain_britney_blush_headphones_omg_wow_happy:
    2.    Posting Instagram stories when she calls people out.:blol_britney_2011_ff_femme_fatale_laugh_lol_haha_hehe_lmao:
    3.    Dancing to Nicki’s music! Brit is a baddie.:barbie_hair_flip_hairflip_weave_proud_cocky:

4. Her British accent! :donewithit_carpool_karaoke_britney_glory_hand_telling_talking_chatting_wave_waving:
     5. Referencing her own music! :badgirl_britney_flirt_sexy_pom_piece_of_me_lips:

Things I Don’t Like

1.    The alter ego name, Xila Maria River Red.:snooptoya_jackson_snooping_looking_magnifying_glass_glasses_search: Mona Lisa clears! >>>
    2.    The bio…. Like girl, :angietea_angelina_jolie_tea_sips_coffee_mug_cup_drink_spilling_spill:
    3.    When she posts about Beyoncé.:trash_throw_away_recycle: 

• Love 1

I like:

1. It’s genuine and SO her

2. It’s so different from the other celebrities

3. She gives us a glimpse of her life and I’m so thankful for that!

I don’t like:

1. The edit of her dancing videos

2. When she deletes good posts with thousands of likes

3. When she deactivates!

• Love 3
  • Like 1

The twirling, boobie squeezing, seizure dancing, pantie pulling are all a big NO from me.

Big fan though of the fact she does not care for the criticism her feed gets. I love that she seems pretty authentic, despite also a little chaotic haha.

I enjoy the lack of refinement; it’s quite refreshing. 

• Like 1

Three things I like:

- Talking to her fans and being genuine

- Talking about positive things from her career and past  

- Dragging team con and not being afraid of them

Three things I don't like:
- Repetitive posts of her staring into the camera squeezing her chest or pulling down her shorts 

- When she hates on America or Hollywood yet decides to stay living in Los Angeles

- Her dragging nice people like the Jack in the Box guy for being kind and empathetic

Edited by justhanging
  • Love 1
  • Super Mods

things I like:

1. How happy she is

2. How pretty she looks

3. Her posts about her pets including Snow

things I don't like:

1. the unintelligible captions/rants

2. her constantly pushing up her b00bs and trying to be sxy.

3. when she posts weird and awkward content.

• Love 1
  • Like 1

Things I like:

- When she candidly speaks on personal stuff she doesn’t regularly share and shows how she’s still a human that has good and bad days, but she’s always eager to move on

- When she posts videos talking to us, even if it’s nothing special like the video calling Jamie Lynn a ***** while going horseback riding

- When she doesn’t use heavy eyeshadow

Things I don’t like:

- The blurry filters she uses… let us see your face in high definition mama

- When she stays TOO humble about herself - put that crown back on girl

- When she feels like she has to apologize for speaking her truth, like she did earlier this year with JT

• Love 1
  • Like 3

pros:

happy to see her enjoying herself when she's makes videos

authentic and real, even ordinary

healthy outlet to express herself however she pleases

wishes:

posted more frequently

stop deleting posts

often awfully abstract for anyone to understand besides herself

Edited by Jassoe3
  • Love 2

Pros:)

1: She is just freaking adorable 🥰 

2:) I love when she shows us her favorite outfits and when she plays with her puppies

3:) I enjoy watching her bust out the moves and work up a hot sweat. I can tell it’s a work out. I also like when does gymnastics and yoga. She looks saxy in a sports bra and gym short rolled down.  

Cons:(

1:( Azzholes critiquing what she does in her private life or what she wears etc

2:( kuntz seem to think bullying her about her appearance is appropriate and funny. Like you ugly porky failures desperately need someone to smack the kcuf outta you.

3:( the sausage wallets with back handed compliments. It is absolutely atrocious that grown men and women want celebrities to starve and schitt themselves in Paltrows guest house just so they can be skeletons. She’s not in Marvel movies anymore and those duvets are expensive not to mention all those free range chickadees that were humanly plucked for down. Inconsiderate pap swabs.

Edited by LordofTheMoodRing
  • Love 1

1 like: how reactive she is

2 like: the constant updates are nice and interesting

3 like: stream of consciousness, like she doesn’t seem to hold back

1 dislike: she’s manipulative and does lie. I do not blame her for this it’s how she is and is apart of her condition. That is ok

2 dislike: she squeezes her breasts so tightly that it leaves bruises. Please be gentle to your body. I’m not a woman so I don’t know how it feels to touch your own breasts like the sensation does it feel good? She loves to lift and bounce them around

3 dislike: when she lifts up her skirt exposing random bits and pieces 

Things I like:

- I love when she posts without her dark makeup and I find she's one of those celebrities who really doesn't not need makeup.  (she can of course! She's pretty either way.)

-  When she talks to us because it actually shows her personality and that she still the same Britney just with trauma (despite what people think)

- Her positive quotes she posts.

Things I don't like:

- Blurry videos! She's really pretty and the filters do her no justice.

- When she deletes her best posts.

- Editing! I feel her videos are fine! Just needs proper editing.

• Love 1

Things I like:

1. She's constantly giving us new content
  2. She can express herself freely / say whatever she wants
  3. Whenever she features her own songs

Things I don't like:

1. When she deletes her posts, especially when it's been only up for a few minutes
  2. Also that she not only posts throughout the day, but also tends to post between 9-11PM, so I can never go to sleep early waiting for a potential post
  3. That she had to turn off her comments bc of haters / fake fans

• Haha 1

Like:

1. Sometimes she looks nice 

2. When she posts old videos and pics from her prime 

3….

Dislike:

1. Her choppy, edited, messy, disaster “dancing” videos and n00dz

2. Her rants and deleting said rant 2 seconds later 

3. Destroying any and all respect she has had from fans and GP by putting herself and showing herself in the worst light possible 

• Love 2

Unfortunately I have more dislikes than likes.

Likes: throwback photos with fun/unknown stories, her pets, posts of her doing stuff that don’t involve dancing and being naked

Dislikes: the overly ***ual touching of her body, lowering her bottoms, the unflattering clothes, the cringey dancing while wearing said unflattering clothes, deleting and reposting and deleting and reposting the same video, posting the same dancing videos just with different clothes, deleting the cute content but keeping the cringe 

sorry…

• Like 1

+:

1. She very rarely shares videos with her own songs

2. Sometimes her makeup looks great and she knows it!

3. Selena's "happy" photo and dragging stuff :haha_britney_laugh_lol_lmao_hehe_haha_bw_black_white:

-:

1. Her videos with rotating and soulless moves, touching b oobs, reposting the same stuff and lying it's new is annoying 

2. Most posts are useless or confusing and deserve to be deleted

3. She doesn't want to have any influence with her fame past for use her Instagram for higher purposes. 

Edited by Wendy Williams

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.