What is the rarest Britney material to leak for you?

Bumping this cuz I’m sick of seeing threads about the convict on top.

You know, It’s funny how some members here claim to only like her as an artist, which in their minds gives them free rein to tear apart her personal life on a daily basis. And yet I never see them in these kinds of threads. Things that make you go hmmm. :ineedthetruth_oprah_huh_um_thinking_confused_what_truth_stare:

• Love 3
  • Like 1
12 minutes ago, NewDisplayName said:

All of her songs that she wrote would be awesome to listen.. Britney era she performed mystical man and one that I don’t remember now but they sound really good and studio versions would be so nice to hear

“You Were My Home” 

• Love 1
Posted (edited)
24 minutes ago, NewDisplayName said:

All of her songs that she wrote would be awesome to listen.. Britney era she performed mystical man and one that I don’t remember now but they sound really good and studio versions would be so nice to hear

I loved Weakness and My Love Was Always There. It’s such a shame Britney barely released quality ballads as singles, with the exception of Everytime (and Someday) of course, she has so much potential. Even the lyrics are great on both songs.

Another song I want to leak is Don’t U Pity Me. The very little we heard sounds so good compared to the absolute trash pop singers release these days. That one was pretty overlooked here :tina_judging_side_eye_glance_staring_looking_red:

Edited by whenthedogscaneout
  • Like 3
On 7/8/2024 at 3:02 AM, Princessmimi said:

I would love to see the original version of the Born To Make You Happy video and also the unreleased When Your Eyes Say It video.

Also any more unreleased songs from her first 3 albums would be great.

The original version of BTMY is the bonus remix one. Andreas Carlsson told me this himself when I was a contestant on swedish idol. He was one of the judges.

why is this thread become from the "rarest Britney material to leak for you" to your most desired unleaked stuff...lmao :squint_meme_sunglasses_pink_stare_squint:

Anyway.....I guess after "the other side" to see more unleaked stuff from bomt, oidia or britney is not impossible anymore.....so i guess just some rare promo cd's, cd rips of some unreleased blackout stuff or from any other album...

I’m so glad this thread isn’t the Rebellion örgyfest I was expecting.

Anyway, for me it’s You Oughta Know! I want either a studio version or a pro shot video of the live performance.

It still lives in my head rent free how lucky those couple of dates of the circus tour were. :crying3_britney_sobbing_tears_sad:

• Haha 1
  • Like 1

The filmed Circus tour released.

More photos released from Ellen Von Unwerth shoots, specifically Blackout and Fantasy Twist.

Original videos for Gimme More and Perfume. There was a blog years ago that interviewed people saying more was shot than what has leaked for GM including an Elvis impersonator and funeral in a nightclub, probably not enough to be a full video concept but I'd like to see it anyway. Obviously Perfume had an entire finished video very different from what we got.

I'd also like to hear some stuff from the original sessions before BJ got taken over and turned into a will.i.am and team con rush job. I'd like to hear more Glory/post Glory songs too as the leaks we've gotten have been pretty good. I don't think we're getting anything new for quite awhile so an ep with songs from that era would be nice to hear.

• Love 1
On 7/9/2024 at 12:41 PM, Emil87 said:

Bumping this cuz I’m sick of seeing threads about the convict on top.

You know, It’s funny how some members here claim to only like her as an artist, which in their minds gives them free rein to tear apart her personal life on a daily basis. And yet I never see them in these kinds of threads. Things that make you go hmmm. :ineedthetruth_oprah_huh_um_thinking_confused_what_truth_stare:

Good move, I agree 💯 :cooltshirt_thumbs_up_britney_pom_piece_of_me:

As far as what I’d like to see leak:

- Any/all professional footage of the Circus Tour, I’m literally such a Circus Tour junkie! 

- Any/all professional footage of the …Baby One More Time Tour. 

The full Britney: Live In Concert soundboard professional footage from the Tel Aviv show. Britney-Online leaked some footage from it but I’d love to see the full show. 

- More unreleased songs: specially “Who Can She Trust?” and “Take The Bait” which we know are out there. 

- The other BOMT era demo tapes containing “Nothing Less Than Real” and “Wishing On A Falling Star” which sold in auction but have yet to leak.  

- The director’s cut of the “Perfume” music video containing the original storyline. 

There is probably more but this is all I can think of at the moment. 

• Love 1
On 7/8/2024 at 3:17 PM, Isla said:

I'd like Britney's version of Graffiti My Soul to leak :tbh_britney_nod_yes_yas_ftr_for_the_record_vma_2008_circus:

This is what I was gonna say and it’s the one thing I know for sure that’s never going to leak 😭 Xenomania are notorious for keeping their unreleased material under lock and key, their stuff almost never leaks and when it does it’s always just alternate demos and stuff like that. Plus Brian KNOWS how highly sought after Britney’s version of GMS is, he’ll never let it slip out of his hands. 

• Love 2
59 minutes ago, BraveNewSeth said:

This is what I was gonna say and it’s the one thing I know for sure that’s never going to leak 😭 Xenomania are notorious for keeping their unreleased material under lock and key, their stuff almost never leaks and when it does it’s always just alternate demos and stuff like that. Plus Brian KNOWS how highly sought after Britney’s version of GMS is, he’ll never let it slip out of his hands. 

Yep sadly they’re pretty protective over their unreleased stuff. We were lucky to get those 3 unreleased Girls Aloud songs on the What Will the Neighbours Say rerelease this year.

• Love 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.