Britney says her family was in on the million dollar money shot of her getting off the plane

Lola2790

4 hours ago, Easy There said:

Jesus christ. Get some help.

Ur family had nothing g to do with recent pap pics. Just accept you look the way you look and not like ur edited pics/videos or start living more healthy lifestyles.

These meltdown posts every 2 weeks are embarrassing and sad

She cut ties whenever someone in her circle telling this… and she end up with people like the janitor. A man who has the equal iq of a carrot. These type of people doesn’t judge her because their all intentions are money. Just act like you love her . She doesn’t even realize she’s buying these people. Kevin too…And whenever she gets alone, we are the ones she’s talking with no comments allowed. 

I think she was referring us when she said “living legend you can look but don’t touch”. 

Also in the fanbase god forbid if you sat things like “ wtf is she doing”.  It basically mean that you hate Britney and want another CS. 

Edited by rebellion_is_the_way
  • Like 3

I think she’s a narcissist. Can’t blame her for how she grew up but like come on girl get a hobby stop posting foolish things online, take care of yourself. It’s like a 12 year old on Instagram. Yes, she went through some ****ed up **** but like be a survivor and do something with yourself now that you have your freedom.

• Like 7
1 hour ago, Britney_Jean said:

I think we need to accept this is who she is now and that’s not going to change.

Agreed

I’ve accepted this years ago, people just need to realize this is her life now 

she’s not Britney the “pop star” anymore, that part of her went away a long time ago 

4 hours ago, Arianna said:

I think she’s a narcissist. Can’t blame her for how she grew up but like come on girl get a hobby stop posting foolish things online, take care of yourself. It’s like a 12 year old on Instagram. Yes, she went through some ****ed up **** but like be a survivor and do something with yourself now that you have your freedom.

She’s not a narcissist. She has an unhealthy relationship with her body due to her father always calling her fat and making her eat chicken and canned vegetables. Her own father and family were constantly speaking negatively against her body , just like she said in her book and this was also corroborated by the hairstylist (I’m currently forgetting their name). You don’t grow out of that trauma as easy as flipping a page in a book. It’s always going to be a struggle for her to separate her worthy as a human being from her body due to the constant trauma inflicted by her own father. You’re incredibly rude and it sounds like you’re the narcissist here expecting that a victim of abuse can just flip a switch in their minds and move on. She is in fact a survivor and she’s doing something with her life: living life for herself, something she was not allowed to do for over a decade.

Edited by GirlOnTheMoon
  • Love 5
  • Like 3
13 minutes ago, GirlOnTheMoon said:

She’s not a narcissist. She has an unhealthy relationship with her body due to her father always calling her fat and making her eat chicken and canned vegetables. Her own father and family were constantly speaking negatively against her father, just like she said in her book and this was also corroborated by the hairstylist (I’m currently forgetting their name). You don’t grow out of that trauma as easy as flipping a page in a book. It’s always going to be a struggle for her to separate her worthy as a human being from her body due to the constant trauma inflicted by her own father. You’re incredibly rude and it sounds like you’re the narcissist here expecting that a victim of abuse can just flip a switch in their minds and move on. She is in fact a survivor and she’s doing something with her life: living life for herself, something she was not allowed to do for over a decade.

Preach it. 

• Like 1
8 hours ago, Jup1ter said:

It’s actually annoying always complaining by family, let it go, it’s 2024 the world is  chaos just play house music and work out at the gym, take care of herself more if she’s so offended by those pictures,

seriously, she should go back to recording music or get a new hobbie, she just got back from vacation and is already complaining

She should work it out with her family in the remix! 

• Haha 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.