Test if you're a true Britney Spears fan

Missed 'i will still love you' I dont even know if I have heard it :omggg_shocked_hand_old_lady_woman_surprised:

Also 'hold on tight', im proud of not recognozing that one tho :zoomzoom_britney_annoyed_irritated_blink:

Forgot about 'swimming in the stars' what a flop btw :donewithit_carpool_karaoke_britney_glory_hand_telling_talking_chatting_wave_waving:

'Mood ring' came on i thought the next video is playin :zoomzoom_britney_annoyed_irritated_blink:

570 :elton:

I want an award too :gtfo_britney_pink_wig_2007_mad_annoyed_irritated_stare:

Give me one :pleaseshhh_miss_ny_new_york_tiffany_tell_talk_preach_pollard:

Now :meltdown_panic_scream_falling_die_ahh_scream_yell:

• Haha 3
  • Super Mods
22 hours ago, Markoct said:

Missed 'i will still love you' I dont even know if I have heard it :omggg_shocked_hand_old_lady_woman_surprised:

Also 'hold on tight', im proud of not recognozing that one tho :zoomzoom_britney_annoyed_irritated_blink:

Forgot about 'swimming in the stars' what a flop btw :donewithit_carpool_karaoke_britney_glory_hand_telling_talking_chatting_wave_waving:

'Mood ring' came on i thought the next video is playin :zoomzoom_britney_annoyed_irritated_blink:

570 :elton:

I want an award too :gtfo_britney_pink_wig_2007_mad_annoyed_irritated_stare:

Give me one :pleaseshhh_miss_ny_new_york_tiffany_tell_talk_preach_pollard:

Now :meltdown_panic_scream_falling_die_ahh_scream_yell:

an award because im also proud of you not recognizing hold on flop 

Sarcastic Well Done GIF by Rosanna Pansino

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.