Video: Justin Timberlake appears totally stoned on stage

He does not appear well. And I don't think it's okay to make jokes about this especially knowing the judgements Britney's mental health she went through in 2007 (even though we know that she didn't do hard dr**s).

• Love 1
  • Like 1
2 minutes ago, super.nova said:

he’s high as a kite, but that’s not w**d, looks more like coke.

Yes, that's what I thought. I mean, I don't know much about this but usually w-ee--d users have more like a sleepy/relaxed eye? (and red eyes but not always)... And coke users seem to show more energetic/wide open eyes.

Edited by Fita
  • Like 1

jesus, he really gives off crackhead vibes, which is extra embarrassing considering the fact that he's rich and can afford better dr**s. the fact that he can get away with behaving like this in public without consequences is interesting (and by "interesting" i mean completely expected and not at all surprising).

44 minutes ago, super.nova said:

he’s high as a kite, but that’s not w**d, looks more like coke.

tbh i have never ever encountered anyone who has acted like that on coke. the effects of coke have been completely exaggerated and blown out of proportions. it's not all that. it's a very overrated and exaggerated dr*g.

17 minutes ago, Puppy said:

It’s really hard not to pull this **** back up again

so why should we feel bad for you dude? :oprah_well_there_you_have_it_proof_see_hand:

he's a classic narcissist. they are perfect and can never do anything wrong. it doesn't matter how many people they hurt or how many times you try to tell them how their actions/words have hurt you, it doesn't register in their brains. they are perfect and can do no wrong, even when you show them proof of their wrongdoings. you can show them concrete proof of their horrific behavior and they'll still find a way to completely ignore it and shift the blame on you/someone else. it's a losing battle every time. dealing with a narcissist is the most frustrating thing ever, and you eventually learn how to ignore them and/or let them walk all over you because there's no point in even trying anymore. 

edit: i could talk about narcissistic behavior forever, but there's no point.

Edited by worldofspears
  • Love 3
  • Like 1

He’s definitely on something. His dancers are even cringing. See what’s not fair is Britney didn’t do any of this and she got zero sympathy. They’re gonna excuse him and call it midlife crisis. Poor guy. 

• Love 5

I wish Britney got even 1/4 of the grace people are giving him, especially considering she was never drugged up like this.

I hope he gets help, he has kids to take care of, and watching him like this can't be easy. If it is in fact true he's on dr**s here.

• Like 4

This isnt news. People pointed this out when he first performed at his free concert in memphis. And now he has a dui....

As much as i cant stand him, i dont want anything bad happening to him, he needs a rehab. 

His wife should stop caring about keeping a perfect image, which nobody is buying anyway, and tell him to get some help.

This is actually disturbing. He looks totally wasted. And it has become a thing. 

• Love 1
  • Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.