Why wasn’t Alien a single?

Despite the glitch and all, it’s a great song and one of few highlights off BJ. I love the intro, it has relatable lyrics and is a euphoric song in a way. It could really have saved BJ Era. Imagine a video for it it would SLAY! 

It’s such a GREAT song! A missed opportunity :otears_oprah_crying_tissue_napkin_tears_sobbing_sad:

• Love 1
  • Like 2

I love this song so much, it’s the only song she’s talking about how awkward she feels. 

It makes me mad that she said it in the IAmBritneyJean documentary that it was going to be a single enthusiastically compared to how her team felt. I really hate them!

• Love 3
  • Like 1

The leak of the non-autotuned version caused a big outrage that not even William Orbit's P.R could fix, and I bet after that Britney's team didn't want anything else to do with it, because it would've only reignited the memory of that leak, which was pretty smart of them all things considered.

:gagasmile_smirk_lady_pink:

• Like 3

Firstly they released Hold On Tite, then they cut Perfume original video, then cut 3rd single. They burred that album. God save at least Work *****! 

Why didn’t they release non-autotuned version?

Edited by Acer
12 hours ago, Alieniated3 said:

Despite the glitch and all, it’s a great song and one of few highlights off BJ. I love the intro, it has relatable lyrics and is a euphoric song in a way. It could really have saved BJ Era. Imagine a video for it it would SLAY! 

It’s such a GREAT song! A missed opportunity :otears_oprah_crying_tissue_napkin_tears_sobbing_sad:

Look likeoooooooome, take oome

And the liiiiiiigt inooooouuureyyyyeeees :gloria_falling_stairs_trip:

• Haha 1

Because the album flopped. No thought was put into that album whatsoever. “My most personal album” yeah no. 😂 They were more focused on Vegas so they rushed this mess, half of it wasn’t even her. I believe she truly didn’t want to do this album. 

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.