The Britney museum has closed

As per the screen shot. The FB group is legit.

spacer.png

I had always wanted to visit and nearly did twice (passing through Louisiana) I did always read that it was run by a volunteer, so maybe she's retiring.

Still I think much of the stuff there is quite old. We know Jamie Snr has way more stuff, from the video JL took of the house before he sold it. It was filled with merch and memorabilia.

Edited by chizwhiz
3 hours ago, sometimesibritney said:

Damn this is sad.  I always wanted to go!  The fact that they closed on the same day they made the announcement means it must have been something emergent…

It probably started leaking. It was in awful shape. The giant umbrella from her tour (I think she sang Everytime on it) was sitting in the corner on the floor. Ms. Faye said there was just nowhere to put it and that was true. She did the best she could to keep it looking nice, but the floor was in bad shape. 
at one point I actually had the museum listed as a beneficiary on my life insurance because I had no family or spouse and wanted to do something nice for Britney. Then I realized she (rightfully so, probably) doesn’t give a F about the museum or she would’ve fixed it up. 

• Love 2
  • Haha 1
  • Like 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.