Katy Perry teams up with Dr. Luke, Max Martin on new album

8 minutes ago, rik said:

Why have her last records not included him then if this is true? Very odd choice Katharine :fakewow_selena_surprised_shocked:

That’s because the tweet is a made-up fan fiction story meant to spare Katy from the drags. Yeah, it makes no sense. :weusay_tiffany_cackle_cackling_chuckle_giggle_lol_haha_hehe_laugh:

Edited by Style.
  • Like 2

The snippet she dropped sounded so truly awful. That’s not to say she won’t have something worth listening to.

I think, if the Dr Luke story is real (posted above somewhere) you shouldn’t be forced to work with people like him.

If it isn’t true, and Katy chose to work with him?

:gagacrash_driving_run_hit_lady_sunglasses:

Disgusting. I was a big Katy fan up until Prism, that’s when I noticed how fake she is and an awful person. There’s so much evidence. I believe Kesha, but even if you don’t this is such an awful man- he wouldn’t just let Kesha out of the record deal. Gaga, Taylor Swift, and Miley all supported Kesha. Kelly Clarkson, P!nk, and Ariana Grande all spoke out about what am awful person he is. Katy doesn’t have a contract with him, she’s a big star who’s a multimillionaire married to another multimillionaire. She did 2 albums without him that flopped- but she didn’t HAVE to work with him then, why would she have to now? That also shows she couldn’t really make those hits on her own. She stole Taylor’s backup dancers. Copied Lady Gaga. She shaded Britney’s mental health a couple times. Clearly she and Rihanna had a falling out (remember when they were “friends”). And these photos have me cracking up, because I distinctly remember her making a comment after the 2013 VMAs- in an interview someone was thanking her “for being a good role model to little girls” and comparing her performance with Miley’s- and she made a comment about how “she was too old to show her *****.” 

She’s not a great vocalist, not a great dancer, obviously she’s not the one writing her great songs. There’s just nothing very special about her. She was pretty and got lucky she got those songs that hit at the right moment. I want to be able to give her a 2nd chance, but time and time again she shows her true awful colors. I won’t be listening. Hope it flops, with the exception of the 5 katycats left, I don’t think the GP or pop music community is gonna be supporting this. And the fact she’s trying to do a female empowerment song… with dr Luke :clownery_makeup_meme:

• Love 1
  • Like 3

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.