Sam Lutfi Says It's "Tea Time" After 5 Year 2019 TRO Allegedly Expired

Sam Lutfi announces it's "tea time" as the 5-year restraining order issued against him in 2019 has allegedly expired. Lutfi, known for his controversial connection to Britney Spears, shared the news on social media, hinting at a new chapter. The expiration of this TRO marks a significant moment, potentially allowing Lutfi to re-enter public discussions. Stay tuned for the unfolding developments.

• Love 1
  • Like 1
45 minutes ago, Jup1ter said:

He was the manager of the Euphoria guy that died?

Yeah Sam Lutfi was somehow there when Britney, Courtney Love, Amanda Bynes AND Angus Cloud were at their lowest. 

Makes you wonder why they didn't ask him any hard hitting questions in the Netflix documentary...

• Haha 1
  • Like 8

I say BRING - IT - ON !!! We need all bad shìt to be known for her well being. Everything people has done to her! They need to be publicly humiliated at least since prison isn't on the table anymore. I want them to regret what they did and smear their names since they got paid to smear Britney for years. Tea time it is! Cheers!

:gagacrash_driving_run_hit_lady_sunglasses::jabba_monster_gross_ew_disgusting_chew::cheersney_britney_flames_pink_fire:

• Love 1
  • Like 4
2 hours ago, BrittonJeanSpears said:

Can we please just ignore him? He's garbage and Britney wasn't his first or last victim.

Britney until recently-ish called him friend in one of her posts. If he’s willing to expose Lou Taylor and Britney’s parents I’m not going to ignore him just because I don’t like the messenger. The truth is the truth no matter who speaks it.

• Love 1
  • Like 6
2 hours ago, everybodygoesdown said:

He is shady and I wouldn't trust him on what he says when it's not corroborated by any proof, but if he has the receipts to back it up I'll listen to what he has to say (and show)

He would probably be more likely to have corroboration than whoever's been planting all the "OMG! She needs help!" hysterics in TMZ and other tabloids.  Lou Taylor, Robin Greenhill and Tri Star in general need to be held accountable, as does James Parnell Spears, Lynne Bridges Spears and the rest of that "family" for their crimes against Britney and her children.  If it can't be done formally in court, then let these things all become public knowledge. 

And watch for a major fight to prevent this, because kind of people who do these things will fight against being exposed like it's WWIII.

I think it's important to remember that no matter who anyone is - rich, poor, famous, obscure - everyone has to live somewhere, usually work somewhere too.  Everyone's got neighbors, most people have family members, friends, colleagues, acquaintances, etc.  And most have SOs who also have these folks in their lives.  

People who do truly horrible things should either not do those things or be prepared to be exposed at some point.  If they don't want their evil actions exposed, perhaps they shouldn't have done it in the first place, no?

C'mon Mr. Lufti - please spill that tea!

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block