Britney Spears becomes the first female artist in Spotify history to have songs from four different decades reach 400 MILLION streams each

This is so heartwarming. Congrats to Britney!

I wish Spotify (or Britney's current team, if there is one) could celebrate and promote this more.
Spending a bit of money for big shows and news outlets to spread this news would not bother me.

It's a huge milestone imo.

Yay!!:clap1_britney_clapping_chaotic_night_yay_cheer_excited:

• Love 5
14 minutes ago, everybodygoesdown said:

Wait, what ? So neither Madonna or Mariah Carey have done that ?? 

nop! Mariah's Spotify numbers are only huge around Xmas season

Mariah's massive hit from the 90s 'All I want for Xmas' is around 1,8 billion plays, but then only 'We belong together' (2000s) is around 600M. None of her songs from 2010s or 2020s are above 400 M plays for the time being

Same with Madonna, her numbers are abysmal tbh. She does not have any song above 400 M plays from the 80s, or 90s at least for the time being. She has 'Hung Up' (2000s) with over 400M plays and 'Popular' in 2020s with 800M plays 

Britney on the other hand:

Baby one more time with 800+ M plays (90s)

Oops I did it again with 700+ M plays (2000s)

Toxic 1,2 billion plays (2000s)

Scream & shout 700+ M plays (2010s)

Hold Me Closer 400+ M (2020s)

:oprah_well_there_you_have_it_proof_see_hand:

Edited by pablitonizer
  • Love 3
  • Like 4
42 minutes ago, Gypsy Woman said:

And yet all people can talk about is her messy life. Crazy how an accomplishments like this can’t overshadow the drama that is her life.

Her Supreme Genius is like so many other geniuses. It's often not easy being special..

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.