Britney shares a video dancing to Timbaland, Justin Timberlake & Missy Elliott song: The nasty version

11 hours ago, icybaby said:

So she doesn't wear pants flashing her azs. Ok

Yeah... Just like... ALMOST ALL THE INDUSTRY? Beyoncé, Xtina, Kim, Rihanna, Nicki, Cardi, Kesha, Ice Spice, J.Lo, etc, etc... So I don't get why some of you are like in shock!

Edited by Johanpapz
  • Love 1
  • Like 1
11 hours ago, Joel Santos said:

Humiliating on every level. That's why nobody respects her. And if she thinks that JT is going to leave his wife and come back to her like this, she is very mistaken. Surely he, Biel and Timbaland must be laughing at this bizarreness... or worried

yes laughing is a good remedy for flopness 

laugh it away JT laugh it away :meryl_streep_point_yas_yes_meme_proud:

Always trust an unemployed gay to be dramatic over what a woman does. :awks_britney_side_eye_awkward_2011_ff_femme_Fatale:
Seriously y’all… when will you learn that a woman deserves decent respect regardless of what she does? She could flash her pv*sy on Instagram and she’d still deserve respect, period. I saw some of y’all say she’s acting like a **** star… (she isn’t) but what IF she were? That’d still not condone the mistreatment she gets?? What’s not clicking? Y’all get way too comfortable degrading women on here. Especially women you allegedly stan… “oh but 00s Britney wouldn’t believe this” it’s time to accept 00s Britney is dead, nobody is just like how they were 20 years ago and she also wouldn’t approve the treatment 2024 Britney gets now.

Love how her hair looks btw

• Love 4
  • Like 1
3 hours ago, Johanpapz said:

Yeah... Just like... ALMOST ALL THE INDUSTRY? Beyoncé, Xtina, Kim, Rihanna, Nicki, Cardi, Kesha, Ice Spice, J.Lo, etc, etc... So I don't get why some of you are like in shock!

Some of them had naked photoshoots just like Britney. Cardi is not counting-she was a pole stri**er. But i doubt they posted pantless videos like this. 

I confess that it's embarrassing to see Britney mentioning this old freak on Instagram but imagine having to forever sing the biggest hits that are based on her ex-girlfriend. He are in the same position! 

16 hours ago, Arianna said:

I’m convinced that video of her in red is old and who knows about anything she posts anymore. Have we seen her in public? Idk what to think. But if this is new content I’ve been over it for a long time. Embarrassing.

This really makes more sense to me

13 hours ago, icybaby said:

Some of them had naked photoshoots just like Britney. Cardi is not counting-she was a pole stri**er. But i doubt they posted pantless videos like this. 

Cardi could be a dentist or a lawyer, it doesn't matter. It's the same! She's showing alot too, they all showing alot too, photoshoots or not... So why you guys are acting like you had never seen a b  *tt before BRITNEY did it?

iamcardib_338650542_746856547120792_3994

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRwyzObCPuW85nv8M1XGz7

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSfSgEUcMyvYRHQMDAcpOp

artworks-000150049829-hckejg-t500x500.jp

089c269d18305d62a8e62b5d8fef373f_xl.jpg

NYPICHPDPICT000014289429.jpg?quality=75&

And it's not always photoshoot ii's on their IG as well.

I don't care about what people want to show or not but it's weird to act like Britney is the only one who does this... I saw Sabrina Carpenter in Paris 2 days ago with a yellow dress, we saw her panty at least 5 times in 2 minutes because the dress was too short! I didn't see her fans get mad for that...

Edited by Johanpapz
  • Like 1

I wonder if her content will ever change.

I support her doing what she wants with her body after being told what to do for so many years. Go off I guess.She wrote about in her book. 

I am just wondering if she will do brand deals, taking professional photos and stuff of that sort. And with friends. 

• Like 1

TMZ wrote a good article about this, even calling her $exy.

I thought Rosenfraud was the miracle guy but now we have Bryan Spears. After that Vegas fun trip the negative stories are not so constant anymore... 

And TMZ changed all of sudden the way they talk about Britney... Rihanna Shade GIF

All the years where she had her natural hair color she looked so beautiful and it seemed like she like it better.   She said a few times she was tired of extensions and maintaining the hair color.  Why do you suppose she continues on with the bleached hair and doesn't just do her natural gorgeous color?  I think one time she a more reddish brown too?

On 6/13/2024 at 8:12 PM, Dark Willow said:

TMZ wrote a good article about this, even calling her $exy.

I thought Rosenfraud was the miracle guy but now we have Bryan Spears. After that Vegas fun trip the negative stories are not so constant anymore... 

And TMZ changed all of sudden the way they talk about Britney... Rihanna Shade GIF

Really? Tmz called this video s.exy? Hmm… yeah something’s up. Don’t know if it’s Bryan, but wtf? 

18 minutes ago, whenthedogscaneout said:

Really? Tmz called this video s.exy? Hmm… yeah something’s up. Don’t know if it’s Bryan, but wtf? 

WWW.TMZ.COM

Britney Spears seemed to have Justin Timberlake top of mind Tuesday ... as she seductively...

If you read their recent articles (since the first video with Bryan) they clearly changed the tone, not more "worried" "she can die any minute" "almost bankrupt spending too much".

Let's see if it will last, but for now they changed completely with Bryan there. 

Not suspicious at all...

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.