Courtney Love says "**** Lou Taylor, **** Azoff, ... Britney's not free" on Instagram Burner Account

there’s a protest happening right now at the UCLA and i’m loving to see it,

that’s the corrupted hospital that made britney lost all her rights and that humiliated her in front of the whole world in and gave her a lot of trauma, she spent almost like a month there and it was so unfair 

• Love 3
10 hours ago, jordeezy river red said:

This case reminds me so much of Britney in a way. So sad. 

This is crazy that you’re mentioning this because I’ve been thinking the same thing. The corruption, manipulation and the extensive web of lies and disgusting things that this man was involved in. It reminds me of Loucifer Taylor pretending to be an angel of light but in reality she’s the devil incarnate. Mica reminds me of Britney… I’m convinced he was involved in her death because she was ready to expose him. 

• Love 1
  • Like 1

I definitely think she’s free from the conservatorship. Her Instagram is proof of that. As far as all the damage from it? No. I feel like she’s emotionally trapped, can’t take care of herself, still has random bad people around her, but she’s chooses them. The woman has 24/7 security with her everywhere, even in her home….why? 

Edited by stronger1992
  • Like 2

Britney free from c-ship but still surrended by criminal people. Including her own family. Pretty sure they always planning and looking new ways to put her c-hip alike situation. They're not able to make more money from her anymore. So they will be more aggressive in future. We all know how messy Currentney is. She can easily fall to their trap if she won't be more careful.

• Love 1
7 hours ago, GirlOnTheMoon said:

This is crazy that you’re mentioning this because I’ve been thinking the same thing. The corruption, manipulation and the extensive web of lies and disgusting things that this man was involved in. It reminds me of Loucifer Taylor pretending to be an angel of light but in reality she’s the devil incarnate. Mica reminds me of Britney… I’m convinced he was involved in her death because she was ready to expose him. 

Edited by jordeezy river red
1 hour ago, itsxrichiexbish said:

nobody is free in hollywood. weather you wanna believe that or not.. i think britney is free from the con yes… but someone is still trying to get to her. but who? 

I think their contracts state that they lose their estates if they don't do as they are told. I mean....they apparently drained Britney's for 13 years. I wonder if her putting her money into a trust was the ultimate power play that got the wolves on her trail. 

Edited by jordeezy river red

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.