Jennifer Lopez cancels her "This Is Me... Live" summer tour

Posted (edited)

Taking time off to be with family = no one bought tickets to see you 😂 Because this wouldn’t be the case if it was a sold out tour. If she wanted time off she wouldn’t have done a tour in the first place, she just wasn’t expecting such low sales. No ones connected to her music in years. 

Edited by stronger1992
  • Love 3
5 hours ago, pablitonizer said:

The real reason is poor ticket sales. It's rumored they made up the whole 'JLO/Ben' crisis so she could find an excuse to be out of this tour contract :oprah_well_there_you_have_it_proof_see_hand:

That’s exactly what it is. As soon as I saw it was cancelled I was like this whole marriage drama was orchestrated 

• Love 1
42 minutes ago, stronger1992 said:

Taking time off to be with family = no one bought tickets to see you 😂 Because this wouldn’t be the case if it was a sold out tour. If she wanted time off she wouldn’t have done a tour in the first place, she just wasn’t expecting such low sales. No ones connected to her music in years. 

Yup. Tickets for meet and greet went from 3700 to 2200 and they were still available. Also floor seats were like 200

• Love 1
6 hours ago, MikeHunt said:

I’m glad she’s putting Ben and the children first. She is an icon and has a thriving, successful career. So it must have been a hard decision from her to step away from her passion. She truly is the best role model out there. So selfless! I hope the fans will understand that her family comes first. Jennifer Lopez Crying GIF by NBC World Of Dance

Okay, and now again, but seriously :cackling_cackle_lol_what_unbelievable_disbelief_glasses_meme:

Now the whole divorce rumors make sense and the reason she gave is bull**** and we all know it

I was gonna check out her show as MSG and buy tickets the day of for less but oh well. She should have don’t smaller venues 

Again it just goes to show how outta touch most celebs are outside their bubbles, she should have known she’s not the “star” she once was 

Just now, fays1 said:

You can easily pay 100 dollar to see her

Probably closer to the event :( I was looking at tickets, it was way more than 100 CAD for upper-bowl... closer to like 200 CAD

Posted (edited)

Well this is sad. I think  her fans would be unhappy to know they won't see her live on concert. I wonder if that is only tickets or smth bigger happened in her family. As always the way exhale posts things about JLo is extremely offending and toxic. This place not only bashes Britney but also other artists but noone cares. People here act like JLo didn't earn her spot bc of her work ethic and talent.

Edited by icybaby

I don’t get all the joy in hating her lately.

She is a very hardworking woman. She never complained about working, always did movies, kept doing her music, alway stayed in shape, stayed in the media. Why hate on her ? Because she isn’t a great vocalist ? Is it a personality thing ? 

Hope she finds something that works for her, like a residency or a greatest hits tour, maybe ? 

• Love 3
  • Haha 1
  • Like 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.