Jennifer Lopez cancels her "This Is Me... Live" summer tour

Well, we saw this coming :hahaha_tiffany_ny_new_york_ms_miss_cackle_laugh_lol_haha_hehe_lmao:

Jennifer Lopez canceled her ‘This Is Me… Live’ summer tour. Live Nation says "Jennifer is taking time off to be with her children, family and close friends."

Purchased tickets will be refunded. JLo wrote fans a letter:

“I am completely heartsick and devastated about letting you down.
“Please know that I wouldn’t do this if I didn’t feel that it was absolutely necessary. I promise I will make it up to you and we will all be together again.
“I love you all so much.
“Until next time…”

• Like 3

No shocked her tour was canceled because ain’t nobody was buying her tickets. I’m more shocked with the excuse she used because she doesn’t want to spent time with her family. She a workaholic! 

Mariah is somewhere like the rest of usspacer.png

• Haha 9
12 minutes ago, pablitonizer said:

The real reason is poor ticket sales. It's rumored they made up the whole 'JLO/Ben' crisis so she could find an excuse to be out of this tour contract :oprah_well_there_you_have_it_proof_see_hand:

Well I hope it isn't strong rumors then. :gagasmile_smirk_lady_pink: Then she can have a Divorced Comeback Tour cause I'm pissed. The hours I spent looking for fair airplane tickets.  :liar_red_mad_angry_anger_yell_slap:

• Like 2
7 minutes ago, ObsessedBritFan1 said:

Well I hope it isn't strong rumors then. :gagasmile_smirk_lady_pink: Then she can have a Divorced Comeback Tour cause I'm pissed. The hours I spent looking for fair airplane tickets.  :liar_red_mad_angry_anger_yell_slap:

Where were you flying in from? 

I would have loved to see her show, but the tour wasn’t coming anywhere near me.

Hopefully she will come back later and do smaller venues.

It’s odd that her “It’s My Party” tour sold well five years ago, when she didn’t even really have anything to promote, but now it is like nothing she does is doing well.  Is it overexposure?

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.