Adam Lambert releases bottom anthem "Lube"

Posted (edited)
50 minutes ago, trip to my touch said:

ah i see feeling pushed to do that after troyes rush and lil nas whole career. but i am not complaining

I was thinking the exact same. He has been making music since 2009 but he never had a true dirty gay era. I‘m glad he is doing something like this too.

Edited by cocodeluxe
  • Love 3
Posted (edited)

Reminds me of a Madonna song…just can’t remember the title. Ummm the songs not bad, just not my vibe. Cool that he’s pushing his musical boundaries and being a lil more vulgar/ segxy. 

Edit: this Madonna song

Edited by MikeHunt
1 hour ago, jordeezy river red said:

Is his booty candy painted with the diamond in the back?

8iryby.gif

When I heard that Normani lyrics, I was like wtf? :britlol_britney_surprised_wow_oh_shocked_choatic: Is Normani sticking diamond encrusted ânal plugs up her bum for her man? Idek what “Candy painted” is referencing? Maybe his load? 

[removed]

• Haha 1
9 hours ago, aleomg said:

He also released another song.

Our playlists to fisting š3x parties have been updated. :kylie_proud_yes_wow_impressive_amazing:

Listening to this, I realised I’d heard it before. He performed it at 2am at Sydney Mardi Gras Party a few months ago. Not quite a fisting š3x party, but close enough. :duadance_lipa_new_rules_green_pink_dancing:

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.