New Instagram videos: Britney and her brother Bryan Spears go to a spa in Las Vegas together

58 minutes ago, DiamondCircus said:

It reminds me of when you take a child out and the child is talking so loud and the parent is having to hush the child! Screaming about balls in the spa with other patrons. :tifflmao_lol_haha_hehe_miss_new_york_laugh_ms_tiffany_pollard_cackle:

I almost commented this exact thing justina machado yes GIF by Red Table Talk

• Haha 5

I think Britney isn’t very like self conscious in a way, like she doesn’t really realize people are there she is in her own world. Not that it’s bad, I love this content I also feel she talks and acts this way because she probably does have some sort of age regression trauma. 

• Like 6

Aww this makes me happy. I know yall got mad at him when he did that interview but honestly as someone from the south it just isn't out of the ordinary to have that line of thinking. 

Out of everyone in her family I think Bryan is the safe choice I don't think he genuinely wants to use her I think he goes along with things but she did seem her happiest when he stepped in. Not to mention she seemed pretty close to his daughter at one point. 

Idk I don't see this as a bad thing. I just hope she keeps jl at an arms length because that girl genuinely hates britney in my opinion.

• Love 3
  • Like 2
3 minutes ago, The Femme Fatale said:

Britney loves and adores him from reading her book. He’s the only family member she didn’t talk **** about in her book as well from what I remember, I just know she bragged him up.

I’m also glad from what I’m seeing that he’s not putting her down for acting like her usual quirky self unlike a lot of users on here seem to do. I do hope he’s being sincere and that he did read her book and took to heart how much she loves and cares about him because I feel like if you’re related to her and at this moment she loves you a lot, you don’t take that for granted.

I don’t get some members here - if Britney loves him and is fine with him, that’s a good thing. She’s lonely and surrounded by losers like Cade and Felon. Her brother can be ****ty but he’s the less ****ty one in that entire family. 

• Like 5
Posted (edited)
11 minutes ago, The Femme Fatale said:

Britney loves and adores him from reading her book. He’s the only family member she didn’t talk **** about in her book as well from what I remember, I just know she bragged him up.

Probably she doesn't the least about him what he did. But in my eyes is he same level what his family :chrissy_xtina_head_tilt_purse_sass:

Edited by Wendy Williams
1 minute ago, Wendy Williams said:

Probably she doesn't the least about him what he did. But in my eyes is he same level what his family :chrissy_xtina_head_tilt_purse_sass:

What did he do other than that interview? From reading Britney’s book they both went through the same abuse and trauma in their lives by their pos father. If anything he could’ve been afraid to do anything because of past trauma.

JunoLou on the other hand went along with the whole thing because she didn’t go through what Bryan and Britney went through since Lynne left Colon when she was still young and so she doesn’t harbor the same feelings of hate that Britney does for him.

• Love 1
  • Like 4
Posted (edited)
8 minutes ago, The Femme Fatale said:

What did he do other than that interview?

he also was one of the producers for kfed daphne interview that broke Britney watching her son talk about her the way he talked. 

Idk how I feel about this.

Britney isnt the only inappropriate person in America lol. There are loud and weird people everywhere you go. This isnt Europe.

I also think that she exaggerates the way she acts while filming. Like a lot of people do. 

Edited by humstarr
  • Like 1

I’m glad to see that she’s with Bryan but she is bringing attention to herself for no reason. Her voice is so elevated, she talking in that weird voice that she does and talking loudly about balls. 

A spa is a place to relax and decompress and the mood should be laid back and she talking about a spaceship, Disney world and balls. Lol

• Love 1
  • Like 8
Posted (edited)

I'm glad she's spending time with her brother. I get that he did that interview (it was in bad taste) but it doesn't seems like he's judging her in these videos (some of the comments here are worst).  Britney didn't criticize him in the book and rarely on Instagram.

Edited by BritneyInTheZoney
  • Love 5

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.