Avril Lavigne upsets fans with her 'Greatest Hits Tour'

Avril just kicked off her Greatest Hits tour in Vancouver, Canada and fans are complaining that Avril only sings 15 songs throughout the whole show which is less than the amount of songs of the Greatest Hits album (20 songs). Fans weren't already satisfied with some songs being missed from the tracklist of the album like songs 'Wish You Were Here' and 'Nobody's Home'. They're also complaining about the poor production of the first show, along with a lack of presence of Avril on stage. It's possible that Avril is doing shorter concerts now due to health issues. Anyways, here's Avril Lavigne's Greatest Hits Tour setlist in order:

Girlfriend

What the Hell

Complicated

Smile

Here's to Never Growing Up

Hot (snippet)

My Happy Ending

He Wasn't

Don't Tell Me

Losing Grip (snippet)

When You're Gone

Fake As Hell (With All Time Low)

Bite Me

Love It When You Hate Me

Sk8ter Boi

ENCORE

Head Above Water

I'm With You

3565e6024c33a5b50ab411a4788a9812.jpg

In the last 2 shows she added Losing Grip to the setlist and a snippet of Hot.

Still, it’s a very short setlist considerating her catalogue. :yaknow_britney_xfactor_X_factor_talk_tell_chat_you_know:

She could’ve at least take the opportunity to perform some rare or never performed live songs. :tina_judging_side_eye_glance_staring_looking_red:

• Like 2
1 hour ago, Fita said:

Avril just kicked off her Greatest Hits tour in Vancouver, Canada and fans are complaining that Avril only sings 15 songs throughout the whole show which is less than the amount of songs of the Greatest Hits album (20 songs). Fans weren't already satisfied with some songs being missed from the tracklist of the album like songs 'Wish You Were Here' and 'Nobody's Home'. They're also complaining about the poor production of the first show, along with a lack of presence of Avril on stage. It's possible that Avril is doing shorter concerts now due to health issues. Anyways, here's Avril Lavigne's Greatest Hits Tour setlist in order:

Girlfriend

What the Hell

Complicated

Smile

Here's to Never Growing Up

Hot (snippet)

My Happy Ending

He Wasn't

Don't Tell Me

Losing Grip (snippet)

When You're Gone

Fake As Hell (With All Time Low)

Bite Me

Love It When You Hate Me

Sk8ter Boi

ENCORE

Head Above Water

I'm With You

3565e6024c33a5b50ab411a4788a9812.jpg

Weird choice because Nobody's Home is way bigger than:
He Wasn't
Losing Grip
Don't Tell Me
Bite Me
Love It When You Hate Me
Fake As Hell

and it's also bigger than Head Above Water.

So yeah, wtf! Let's ignore we had an anthem for poor/homeless ppl, yeah ignore that demography, good choice :parisok_hilton_chewing_gum_pink_phone_Reading:

• Like 1
9 hours ago, trip to my touch said:

yeah its prob still her tick bite issues. poor avril

Crazy and scary how a tick bite can take a human out. I read that it’s curable with antibiotic treatment. I hope she’s not still suffering from the disease to this day. 

• Love 1
  • Like 1
14 hours ago, MortalMarshmallow said:

Weird choice because Nobody's Home is way bigger than:
He Wasn't
Losing Grip
Don't Tell Me
Bite Me
Love It When You Hate Me
Fake As Hell

and it's also bigger than Head Above Water.

So yeah, wtf! Let's ignore we had an anthem for poor/homeless ppl, yeah ignore that demography, good choice :parisok_hilton_chewing_gum_pink_phone_Reading:

Love u ❤️

• Love 1

Oh wow. The track selection is not as bad as people are saying, I think it’s the ordering that feels a bit weird. But yeah, she also has bigger songs than some of the ones on the pretty short set list. 

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.