Britney posts video on Instagram: All my jewelry was stolen

50 minutes ago, Wendy Williams said:

I don't see the point of you reading these posts if you don't like them :whitney_houston_huh_oh_really_well_look_stare_welp:

I don't need to like the posts, I like Britney and unfortunately her instagram is the only "contact" of her with the world. 

Okay hun? wendy williams GIF

• Haha 1
5 hours ago, icybaby said:

But she has a security right. aren't they doing their job?

Who controls her security? I guess the same people who organized her "wedding". She is clearly surrounded by her enemies

• Love 1
  • Like 5

Well Britney, you ARE a very wealthy celebrity, so maybe keep your expensive stuff in a safe or vault or some place secure enough. Since you have lived through a series of leaches and felons around you....

But I hope she happens to find them in pockets or bags.

• Love 1

A person was robbed and what people have to say to this? "She's a liar! It did not happen!" "She should be more careful" bravo the "fans", bravo! Best community ever!

I was not educated to blame victims instead of the thief... Surprising! Next time when yo guys will get robbed don't cry, it's gonna be all your fault! It's called karma!

She said she was sick for two months, it easy, to take advantage of it, I don't think Britney is crazy but she's really weak mentally, because all of the trauma and the s hit they give to her, her spirit too, only God knows what these leeches do to her and what "potions" they gave her! They don't care about her, Cade only push her to go back to work and get mad when she says no! Nobody is speaking for her in the media against TMZ smear compaign... They are not here for her good cleary! But again it's easy to take advantage of a woman like her! It's really sad!

She's alone WITH 0 HELP and trolls ask her to find solutions ALONE against the 200 sharks around her (L.T., Cade, TMZ, corrupted judges/lawyers, corrupted doctors)! Lol yeah sure this is how life works digusting b  itches!!! The girl is soooooooooooooooo traumatized by doctors that she can't even go to see one for her teeth or anything more important and you are soulless so you can't understand how sad it is! Most of trolls have farts in their brains and think we are in a Disney world, that everybody is simple and all the vilains are gone just like that so easily like magic! They are back in hell with Britney's trauma, so now she can live her life normally just like us!

200w.gif?cid=6c09b952p5yjhwhbgx7dfsjoulu

Good luck in your life

brian-reagon.gif

I hope Britney will be more on her guard but if bad things happen I won't and would never blame her! Since when we are blaming the victims??? Only in Satan world! And again, when bad things will happen to you, when a thief will robbed you, don't cry it's gonna be all your fault!!!

• Love 1
  • Haha 2
  • Like 2
50 minutes ago, Johanpapz said:

A person was robbed and what people have to say to this? "She's a liar! It did not happen!" "She should be more careful" bravo the "fans", bravo! Best community ever!

I was not educated to blame victims instead of the thief... Surprising! Next time when yo guys will get robbed don't cry, it's gonna be all your fault! It's called karma!

I hope Britney will be more on her guard but if bad things happen I won't and would never blame her! Since when we are blaming the victims??? Only in Satan world! And again, when bad things will happen to you, when a thief will robbed you, don't cry it's gonna be all your fault!!!

Make a list of the predictable commenters in this forum... It's always the same with a few newcomers thrown in. 

It looks like a grab and go with a piece lying on the floor and a few overlooked pieces in one drawer. We never see her wearing really expensive jewelry, more like necklaces with sentimental value. If she has anything of high value, I sure hope she keeps it in that hidden place she mentioned 2 years ago.

• Like 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.