Britney updates us on her life in new IG post

11 minutes ago, mwilliams917 said:

Y'all like these kind of posts? Ha... Alright. Happy for her if she's happy but this reads like a child wrote it imo. But I understand this forum doesn't like dissenting opinions. 

It's like a teacher asking her to write what she did the whole week. She always justifying not going out much... I really wonder if she writes this because she wants to...

Today's is soo sad...😿
Britney, I wish I could give you a hug.

She's really smart and a poet.
You should publish a book of these cryptically written posts with explanations.
When the time comes to put it out someday.

• Like 1

These negative people are back at it again, it’s like she can never please you. Why are some of y’all fans if this is how you treat her? 

It’s funny I feel like if she was working and doing “normal” things you guys would still find an issue with it. Why live like that? Enjoy that Britney is talking to us by using her Instagram as a diary. She could easily say **** you guys and just never do anything ever again.

God, get over yourselves and stop being so damn negative about EVERYTHING!

• Love 1
  • Like 4
5 hours ago, mwilliams917 said:

Y'all like these kind of posts? Ha... Alright. Happy for her if she's happy but this reads like a child wrote it imo. But I understand this forum doesn't like dissenting opinions. 

Well, No, most of us just think it's not cool to objectify a personal standard and label anyone else who thinks otherwise as 'wrong'. If you feel it's childish, fine. An opinion is fine.

But that condesending 'Y'all like these posts? Ha...' as if you're the only one right, is just showing what kind of person you are.

I agree it does sound a bit like a kid's diary, but I see no problem with it. Harmless and just simple, and quite joyous considering she doesn't do that a lot.

• Love 3
  • Like 2
9 hours ago, mwilliams917 said:

It's more of a nostalgia kind of thing. For those who have been fans from back in the day, this is the way she would use her website to communicate with her fans. So the fact to see that she is bringing this type of interaction back just feels nice :) 

• Love 3

Members who complain about this post are either new to Britney or aren't her fans since this feels like a throwback to the times she would write about her life on her own website. 

"She writes like a child" ok Ms University, how would you describe your day?? She does very normal things in her house, what else is she supposed to say? She's not writing an essay, get off her back and find a hobby. Nothing she posts is satisfying for you bätches, I'm really tired of your constant yapping about every mundane shät she posts. Yall complain when she posts her aßß, yall complain when she presents her dresses, yall complain about cute posts like these. Fäck off already!! 

• Love 1
  • Like 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.