Psychic warns Britney will be attacked with demon energy and will either die or be in another conservatorship this year if she doesn't leave California

9 hours ago, HearMeOnYourRadio said:

Ew take this down. Really awful to even be putting this type of energy into the world. This “psychic” should be ashamed of themselves. 

also enough of the satanic panic. It’s completely unhinged. 

Agree 💯 

Also these “psychics” aren’t exactly reliable sources. :cheese_Britney_awkward_cringe_eek:

• Like 1
10 hours ago, humstarr said:

Old wife tales.

Britney needs to leave Hollywood area we all know that.

Enough with saying she is on the verge of dying. Everyone is like a broken record in the media about it. Click baiters. I'm rolling my eyes. She's a tough cookie.

There wont be another conservatorship without her agreeing to it. 

People said Whitney was a tough cookie too, but we all know how that turned out. If they want to get rid of you, they’ll find the way. 

It’s really f**cking disgusting to spread this type of stuff around and manifest this energy for someone you’re allegedly a fan of. Just gross… she’s a REAL person, not a fictional character whose life y’all can speculate on.

But since we’re apparently treating psychic tarot readings (all of which give different answers regarding different people based on their OWN judgement) as gospel now, I’d like to share this video which I find far more appealing and nicer to Britney. Watch the end bit specifically. 

• Love 2
Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, bbbsss said:

People said Whitney was a tough cookie too, but we all know how that turned out. If they want to get rid of you, they’ll find the way. 

Whitney was a serious dr*g addict though. Totally different case. 

No psychics predicted Whitney's fate either because psychics aren't real.

Edited by humstarr

And while we’re here let’s just make one thing clear and remember tarot readings can be terribly inaccurate especially if you’re doing a reading for somebody you don’t even know lmao. Several psychics have done readings predicting a musical comeback for Britney in the past few years and look where we are now. Lol. I do hold a little bit of belief in tarot cause a friend once did a reading for me which I found intriguingly accurate, but to act like it should be seen as the truth when it can be far from that in a lot of cases is insane.

If anything, this is good warning. There are in fact vultures around Britney that would want nothing more than for Britney to be back in a c-ship and resume where she left off with Domination, and then milk her to her last pennies. It may therefore be safer for Britney to leave California for the time being.

So thanks for posting, @justhanging. (Those who don't like such posts can always ignore.)

On 5/25/2024 at 10:23 AM, knee Queen of pop said:

And while we’re here let’s just make one thing clear and remember tarot readings can be terribly inaccurate especially if you’re doing a reading for somebody you don’t even know lmao. Several psychics have done readings predicting a musical comeback for Britney in the past few years and look where we are now. Lol. I do hold a little bit of belief in tarot cause a friend once did a reading for me which I found intriguingly accurate, but to act like it should be seen as the truth when it can be far from that in a lot of cases is insane.

Well, Alycia makes it very clear on her channel that this is all alleged insight—not facts but just opinion for entertainment purposes only.

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.