Bonnie McKee ranks some of the songs she's co-written. Ooh La La is placed at the bottom 😒

I like the song :/ the video is probably why Bonnie is rejecting it. It’s a cool cute soundtrack song but Britney went ahead and crafted an atrocious video. That video really was the beginning of a string Of… ok this is really depressing but if u look at it this way every video after oh la la is questionable

31 minutes ago, PokemonSpears said:

She co-wrote HIAM, Inside Out, How I Roll, Seal It With a Kiss and Gasoline

Nicole wrote the bulk of How I Roll, it was annoying when Rolling Stone credited her as co-writer when Coco came up with the concept & the lyrics + melodies on her own 

6 hours ago, LoveYourselfMas said:

I like the song :/ the video is probably why Bonnie is rejecting it. It’s a cool cute soundtrack song but Britney went ahead and crafted an atrocious video. That video really was the beginning of a string Of… ok this is really depressing but if u look at it this way every video after oh la la is questionable

It’s not the video, it’s the lyrics. They took Bonnie Mckees version and toned it way down for the smurfs. The original was dirtier 

Well she probably wrote hundreds of songs, including cowritten songs, so being even mentioned in that list is a win, no? And Teenage dream would be no.1 for me too if it were in the list that'd my fav KP song.

And also I like the song, it's just a fun song to bop to, my nephew likes it too.😋

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.