Superspreader Ball: Lady Gaga brags about doing a concert with COVID

1 minute ago, DiamondCircus said:

I wanted to update my post to add too that although Gaga and her little monsters not of cared they still could've spread it to a ton of people and possibly hurt them.

Whether they spread it to family, friends, co workers, ect this isn't a good look for Gaga.

It’s the bragging and tone deaf attitude that irks me. A literal mother monster of covid 👹 

• Like 1
53 minutes ago, stronger1992 said:

Y’all have nothing else to talk about today? 🙄 we’ve all passed by someone with Covid without knowing it. If this upsets you, go put your mask back on and cry 🤣

Eat a **** ***🤣 

Just now, PlatinumB said:

It’s the bragging and tone deaf attitude that irks me. A literal mother monster of covid 👹 

It's a tricky subject when it comes to Covid, in America it was like 50/50 when it came to people willing to mask up or be vaccinated or follow protocols.

I'd rather stay in the comfort of my own home and watch Versus then be in a heavily filled public crowd in doors for a concert during Covid's higher peaks.

3 minutes ago, DiamondCircus said:

It's a tricky subject when it comes to Covid, in America it was like 50/50 when it came to people willing to mask up or be vaccinated or follow protocols.

I'd rather stay in the comfort of my own home and watch Versus then be in a heavily filled public crowd in doors for a concert during Covid's higher peaks.

Tricky maybe but unlike yourself gags would rather have a ball and be a super spreader. Different strokes for different folks I guess… 

45 minutes ago, Blackout Britney said:

You guys are over reacting this was in summer 2022. Everyone had been vaccinated well most anyway. Over dramatic 

Doesn't matter when it was if Gaga had Covid she should've cancelled the protocol is to quarantine she could've really got people sick.

• Love 2
  • Like 1
Posted (edited)
28 minutes ago, DiamondCircus said:

Doesn't matter when it was if Gaga had Covid she should've cancelled the protocol is to quarantine she could've really got people sick.

I don’t agree. Fans had tickets waiting for the tour for 2 years. I do get why she didn’t cancel though.. she had to cancel born this way tour 3 months early AND had to cancel half of Joanne tour in 2016 because of her hip pain. Some fans had not seen her since 2014 Artpop tour.  so it’s perfectly understandable why she would feel bad.  If you’re attending a stadium tour with 60,000+ people and you aren’t vaccinated, you catch covid in a crowd then that’s the audiences fault and problem. There was no *protocol* you didn’t have to show Covid tests to enter the stadium in summer 2022. I went to this tour lol

Edited by Blackout Britney
  • Love 3
  • Like 1
Posted (edited)

I don’t wanna hear her preachy butt tell anyone what they should believe or do anymore after this.  Never did in the first place, but I never said anything about her before.  Now I think it’s fair game to tell her to kindly stfu about things if you feel so inclined.

Ew Reaction GIF

Edited by IRunAway
Posted (edited)
Just now, IRunAway said:

I don’t wanna her her preachy butt tell anyone what they should believe or do anymore after this.  Never did in the first place, but I never said anything about her before.  Now I think it’s fair game to tell her to kindly stfu about things if you feel so inclined.

Ew Reaction GIF

This comment was so pointless :tina_judging_side_eye_glance_staring_looking_red:

Just now, Blackout Britney said:

This comment was so pointless 

Coming from someone who just said “I went to this tour lol” - I don’t expect you to see things any differently.  How is it pointless?  Explain.  People have for the most part given her (frankly entitled) demeanor a free pass, and I’m not saying she can’t have opinions, that’s silly.  But the way she speaks about things comes from a place of believing she knows better, and I don’t believe that it fares well to learn this and simultaneously see her parade around in a mask during her VMA performance, knowing for sure now that it was all just for the spectacle of it.  It’s clearly politics for her and not something she believed enough to truly TRULY take seriously… so I think it’s fair for me to say I don’t want to hear her tell others what to do anymore.

• Love 1
Posted (edited)
4 hours ago, LeglessJamie said:

The worst thing that upsets me about this is that she ENDANGERED her crewmembers, dancers, ... everyone around her on tour by going on while having Covid. 

How selfish can someone be?! She literally chose money over her crew's health. Sickening and gross. She should have know way better and the fact she openly says this herself without any problem, confirms she really has no clue.

I always thought she was more genuine towards people, but this only confirms she sees her crew as workhorses.

I feel sorry for anyone in her team.

Girl it was July-august summer 2022 when restrictions were lifted everywhere and MOST had a few rounds of vaccines at this point. I went to this tour 3 times in diff countries in Europe and there was literally zero protocol to show evidence of a covid test to enter a stadium. Mind you - 60,000- 80,000 attended each show and I can guarantee you a few thousand probably were carrying covid in the audience. People just hating to hate at this point 

Just now, Blackout Britney said:

Girl it was July-august summer 2022 when restrictions were lifted everywhere and MOST had the 3 or 4 vaccines at this point. I went to this tour 3 times in diff countries in Europe and there was literally zero protocol to show evidence of a covid test to enter a stadium. Mind you - 60,000- 80,000 attended each show and I can guarantee you a few thousand probably were carrying covid in the audience. 

Tell us you are a sheep without telling us you are a sheep.

Posted (edited)
5 minutes ago, IRunAway said:

Coming from someone who just said “I went to this tour lol” - I don’t expect you to see things any differently.  How is it pointless?  Explain.  People have for the most part given her (frankly entitled) demeanor a free pass, and I’m not saying she can’t have opinions, that’s silly.  But the way she speaks about things comes from a place of believing she knows better, and I don’t believe that it fares well to learn this and simultaneously see her parade around in a mask during her VMA performance, knowing for sure now that it was all just for the spectacle of it.  It’s clearly politics for her and not something she believed enough to truly TRULY take seriously… so I think it’s fair for me to say I don’t want to hear her tell others what to do anymore.

The VMA performance with gaga and Ariana was in 2020 at the peak of covid when it broke out with no vaccines hence the mask.. every performer had to wear a mask in the VMAs in 2020. Chromatica tour was 2 years later with vaccines, no restrictions or social distancing. It had ALL been lifted. Jesus you’re unbearable 

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.