Superspreader Ball: Lady Gaga brags about doing a concert with COVID

1 minute ago, Blackout Britney said:

The VMA performance with gaga and Ariana was in 2020 at the peak of covid when it broke out with no vaccines hence the mask.. every performer had to wear a mask in the VMAs in 2020. Chromatica tour was 2 years later with vaccines, no restrictions or social distancing. It had ALL been lifted Jesus you’re unbearable 

Oh Good Lord

2 hours ago, PlatinumB said:

It’s the bragging and tone deaf attitude that irks me. A literal mother monster of covid 👹 

This is all I’m saying too! But someone is really going after me for just having this opinion

Posted (edited)
7 minutes ago, IRunAway said:

Oh Good Lord

The over reaction is hilarious in this thread. Covid is literally a bad cold at this point.. and most of the population was vaccinated by 2022. move on…  :begone_tiffany_miss_ny_new_york_ms_door_there_leave_bye_goodbye:  Everyone so sensitive and ready to cancel anyone over nothing. 

Edited by Blackout Britney
3 hours ago, PlatinumB said:

You better preach! Where are the pitch forks for this? She has literally potentially killed dozens of people.. that’s not even hyperbole that’s a REAL possibility… but wait I’m just fanning the flames for clicks lmao what?! :teigen_chrissy_eek_awkward_um_cringe:

I just realized I wrote piers instead of peers. 

Spoiler

wizard of oz dorothy GIF

• Haha 1
37 minutes ago, Blackout Britney said:

I don’t agree. Fans had tickets waiting for the tour for 2 years. I do get why she didn’t cancel though.. she had to cancel born this way tour 3 months early AND had to cancel half of Joanne tour in 2016 because of her hip pain. Some fans had not seen her since 2014 Artpop tour.  so it’s perfectly understandable why she would feel bad.  If you’re attending a stadium tour with 60,000+ people and you aren’t vaccinated, you catch covid in a crowd then that’s the audiences fault and problem. There was no *protocol* you didn’t have to show Covid tests to enter the stadium in summer 2022. I went to this tour lol

I said the protocol for having covid is to quarantine which is what Gaga should've done for however many specified days at that time the CDC was saying.

Nobody said you have to show covid tests to enter a stadium, Gaga is the one going around saying she had it and still put others at risk.

Vaccinated or not you can still catch covid, I know you're reaching to defend Gags in this situation, but it's falling flat boo.

• Love 2
  • Like 2
5 minutes ago, Blackout Britney said:

The over reaction is hilarious in this thread. Covid is literally a bad cold at this point.. and most of the population was vaccinated by 2022. move on…  :begone_tiffany_miss_ny_new_york_ms_door_there_leave_bye_goodbye:  Everyone so sensitive and ready to cancel anyone  over nothing. 

You are not seeing this how everyone else here is seeing it.  If she was outspoken against the vaccine and supported not wearing masks this story would not be rubbing people the way it is.  You also need to do some research about statistics before you say things like  “EVERYONE had been vaccinated well most anyway. Over dramatic” and “MOST had 3 or 4 vaccines at this point.”

Your bubble is not representative of the entire country or world.  Why are you getting soooo defensive about people losing respect for her for this?

• Like 1
6 minutes ago, Blackout Britney said:

The over reaction is hilarious in this thread. Covid is literally a bad cold at this point.. and most of the population was vaccinated by 2022. move on…  :begone_tiffany_miss_ny_new_york_ms_door_there_leave_bye_goodbye:  Everyone so sensitive and ready to cancel anyone over nothing. 

I think it’s because of Britney we’re to do it everyone would use it against her here. 

• Like 1
3 hours ago, PlatinumB said:

You better preach! Where are the pitch forks for this? She has literally potentially killed dozens of people.. that’s not even hyperbole that’s a REAL possibility… but wait I’m just fanning the flames for clicks lmao what?! :teigen_chrissy_eek_awkward_um_cringe:

You just want a hit thread at this point and just hating to hate because you dislike gaga in the first place. Pretty sure most *vunerable* people were vaccinated by this point in summer 22. So I doubt no one died like the dramatic claim you’re making. If people were so scared and risk dying of covid then please answer me why they are attending a stadium of 60,000+? With no masks or restrictions…. :sofedup_fed_up_miss_ny_ms_new_york_done_tiffany_pollard_eye_roll_eyeroll_whatever:

• Haha 1
3 minutes ago, IRunAway said:

You are not seeing this how everyone else here is seeing it.  If she was outspoken against the vaccine and supported not wearing masks this story would not be rubbing people the way it is.  You also need to do some research about statistics before you say things like  “EVERYONE had been vaccinated well most anyway. Over dramatic” and “MOST had 3 or 4 vaccines at this point.”

Your bubble is not representative of the entire country or world.  Why are you getting soooo defensive about people losing respect for her for this?

Still don’t get the need to be over dramatic. It’s a well known fact most vulnerable people were vaccinated by this point 😂 think even the 4th or 5th booster vaccine was out by then too. I caught Covid from standing in a marina and the diamonds concert in 2022. That’s my issue because I chose to attend knowing the risk….  If this show was in 2020 then yeah I’d be shocked and in uproar like yourselves… 

2 minutes ago, Blackout Britney said:

Still don’t get the need to be over dramatic. It’s a well known fact most vulnerable people were vaccinated by this point 😂 think even the 4th or 5th booster vaccine was out by then too. I caught Covid from standing in a marina and the diamonds concert in 2022. That’s my issue because I chose to attend knowing the risk….  If this show was in 2020 then yeah I’d be shocked and in uproar like yourselves… 

You're acting like Covid is over, you do know that most people never got booster shots in America. Again, vaccinated or not you can still catch covid and whether you're worried about yourself or not people could've passed it to others.

The pandemic isn't over and there is no cure for covid, just because most people moved on from masks, mandates, and vaccinations doesn't mean the pandemic and covid is still happening with people dying. 

• Like 1
Just now, DiamondCircus said:

You're acting like Covid is over, you do know that most people never got booster shots in America. Again, vaccinated or not you can still catch covid and whether you're worried about yourself or not people could've passed it to others.

The pandemic isn't over and there is no cure for covid, just because most people moved on from masks, mandates, and vaccinations doesn't mean the pandemic and covid is still happening with people dying. 

Literally no one talks or mentions Covid in Europe though. It’s literally not even on anyone’s minds or spoken about. May be different for your community or country where you are but no one seems to care now. I’m unvaccinated and haven’t caught Covid in over 2 years. It’s literally  a bad cold at this point and is in line or even below average with yearly deaths as much as the common flu. 

22 minutes ago, Blackout Britney said:

Literally no one talks or mentions Covid in Europe though. It’s literally not even on anyone’s minds or spoken about. May be different for your community or country where you are but no one seems to care now. I’m unvaccinated and haven’t caught Covid in over 2 years. It’s literally  a bad cold at this point and is in line or even below average with yearly deaths as much as the common flu. 

As I just mentioned whether it's being talked about, or whether there are mandates any more or not and people not masking up doesn't change that we're still in a pandemic and covid is still out there.

Vaccines have helped, but to pretend your Donald Trump and act as if it vanished into thin air as he alleged would happen one spring is silly.

• Love 1
  • Like 1

She's vomited on stage due to being sick before. Passed out. Broken her hip. I don't think the pandemic was going to stop her. 50,000+ people could be at her stadium shows. Multiple people there probably had Covid, the flu, and an assortment of other things. They all chose to be there. It's a risk you take anytime you walk out your front door, let alone go to a concert that large. I don't see much alarm in this.

Posted (edited)
51 minutes ago, DiamondCircus said:

As I just mentioned whether it's being talked about, or whether there are mandates any more or not and people not masking up doesn't change that we're still in a pandemic and covid is still out there.

Vaccines have helped, but to pretend your Donald Trump and act as if it vanished into thin air as he alleged would happen one spring is silly.

Ok and aids, hiv, cancer and flu’s are out there too taking life’s...  No one said Covid vanished into thin air?  but we aren’t in a pandemic anymore 😭 Yeah ok Covid was bad in 2020 but we are in almost 2025 and the intensity of the virus isn’t strong anymore. Elderly, ill and Vulnerable are safe from vaccines and aren’t dying like you think they are. the way you acting is like thousands are dropping dead every hour from this. It’s not 2020 anymore boo. That was almost 5 years ago.. time to move on and get on with life.  The hysteria in here is hilarious. YES COVID EXISTS but it’s turned into any other flu/cold. The intensity of it isn’t as bad as MOST I repeat MOST of population is now vaccinated and built up immunity against it. We move on 

Edited by Blackout Britney
18 minutes ago, Blackout Britney said:

Ok and aids, hiv, cancer and flu’s are out there too taking life’s...  No one said Covid vanished into thin air?  but we aren’t in a pandemic anymore 😭 Yeah ok Covid was bad in 2020 but we are in almost 2025 and the intensity of the virus isn’t strong anymore. Elderly, ill and Vulnerable are safe from vaccines and aren’t dying like you think they are. the way you acting is like thousands are dropping dead every hour from this. It’s not 2020 anymore boo. That was almost 5 years ago.. time to move on and get on with life.  The hysteria in here is hilarious. YES COVID EXISTS but it’s turned into any other flu/cold. The intensity of it isn’t as bad as MOST I repeat MOST of population is now vaccinated and built up immunity against it. We move on 

We are still in a pandemic girl that's never changed and trying to use HIV as an example you have to have a different kind of contact to contract that.

We get it you don't care, and you think the pandemic is over that that everyone is vaccinated.

• Like 1

This is so disappointing to hear from her. I can kinda understand it because the tour had been postponed twice because of the pandemic and I think she really wanted to push through the shows, but the tour happened so soon after most countries were getting out of lockdowns and I think a lot of people who were lucky enough to not get Covid back in 2020/2021 were now unfortunately more at risk of it (myself included, me and my entire family got it in March 2022). So knowing she had Covid and could have potentially passed it on to not just her dancers and the touring crew, but people in the audience? It's super icky. Not to mention Gaga has fibromyalgia...

It's such a shame because the Chromatica Ball was such a good tour, dare I say my show was one of the best concerts I've ever been to. Gaga is an incredible performer, my dad came too and he's not even a big Gaga fan but was so impressed by the show. I still look forward to watching the film, but saying this doesn't make her look any better.

• Like 1
1 hour ago, Ciocoi said:

She's vomited on stage due to being sick before. Passed out. Broken her hip. I don't think the pandemic was going to stop her. 50,000+ people could be at her stadium shows. Multiple people there probably had Covid, the flu, and an assortment of other things. They all chose to be there. It's a risk you take anytime you walk out your front door, let alone go to a concert that large. I don't see much alarm in this.

There's a strong difference in taking a risk to go to an event and may catch covid versus Gaga who knew she already had the virus and went into a huge crowd.

:queenflopga_pink_sass_walking_away_bye:

• Love 1
  • Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block