Britney on Instagram: I have to be the bigger person and forgive my own parents...

6 hours ago, Naes614 said:

The picture with the message is confusing but I think she is saying her trauma could be worse and it’s not generational like people of color face. She is wealthy because of privilege and is trying to heal..Idk I’m trying lol

Of “color face”?! I…

Posted (edited)
6 hours ago, hello70 said:

Honestly when I see her say things like “I look so together on IG” it makes me wonder if she really is detached from reality.

Then again, name a famous celebrity who isn’t.😭😭😭 They all think highly of themselves and think they’re the center of the universe. Everything that happens, happens to THEM. Everything that other people experience, happens to them. (I never really forgot the way Britney made her nieces accident about her) It was very telling as to why JL and her husband are so insufferable when arguing with fans. And now she chose this photo of all photos for her caption (I’m black so maybe that’s why I’m annoyed lol)

Notice she never once has acknowledged her own pitfalls in the past 2 years. And when she does it’s always something like (I need to be nicer to myself lmao)

Everything is ALWAYS someone else’s fault or just an outright lieeee (it’s a body double!!…. I don’t drink!!…etc”

I love Britney so it makes feel really bad that I find myself getting more and more annoyed by the way she talks about certain things.that being said, imma still ride for my girl till the wheels fall off, I don’t care, I don’t care

Music Video Hair Flip GIF

You nailed it. Her mind clearly stuck in 2000... I don't think she was racist, but she probably never heard about "privileged white people", she wouldn’t understand what she did wrong posting the picture... just like some people here didn't understand the real problem.

I just think it's ignorance, not something deeper. That's one of the reasons I was always against a TV interview, even tho she released a book, so it’s strange never talking besides her instagram. 

And yeah, She really always blaming others and talking about loving herself more... 

Britney needs a life coach and someone to teach her how the world really is in 2024. She is extremely disconnected and a lot of times insensitive.

It's not a Kanye case still, but not gonna lie... it always scares me what she will write,  because it goes to so many places and thoughts she doesn't seem to control or understand.

Edited by Dark Willow
  • Like 8
11 hours ago, Kaitlyn Johnson said:

She thinks her insta portrays her as “very together” 😅

Same reaction does Britney not see what people are saying it's the opposite maybe go back to 7 amazing posts per month vs 30 SHEIN ads.

I love you Britney. Please save yourself from becoming a Demi Lovato Kesha claiming not to be a victim yet live to tell and remind everyone. You actually had more trauma than those anyway

I feel sad for her and I have empathy gor what she goes through. At the same time, she is very out of touch in every sense. She thinks IG is work? Why? She thinks she looks "put together and stable" on her posts?? How? I do not...Yes GIF

• Like 5

She is afraid of destroying the people she cares about and loves🌷
But she is facing her anger and trying to make it go away.
I don't think she needs to forgive her parents or anyone else who has hurt her for their actions, but if she wants to, she can, and if the anger comes back, so be it.
Of course, she can do all that.
Anyway, I wish her peace of mind and I really support her decision. 
And I wish her all the best.

Really, the press is terrible.
Especially TMZ. the public knows how terrible the guardianship system is, but the public does not know how terrible TMZ is! I'm angry too.
There should be a program on any station that features the awfulness of TMZ!:beat_fighting_punching_hitting_angry:

• Love 2
18 hours ago, PokemonSpears said:

Without entering this thread I knew all the fake fans in here would have something to complain :cackling_cackle_lol_what_unbelievable_disbelief_glasses_meme:

She can never win, whether she posts a picture, a video, old or new, a random image, an "erratic" message or a coherent one.

I seriously don't understand why are y'all still here :idkney_britney_glory_carpool_karaoke_unsure_idk_nervous:

Say it louder !!!

• Love 1

One thing I've learnt in this life is that you don't have to forgive to those who treated you badly.

You only have to accept that it happened and cut those people out. Take relief in the fact you never have to see them again and they can't hurt you anymore.

• Love 2

I really love this post. She is so wise. Wiser than given credit for. Do we forget she wrote "Rebellion" ?!

I've watched this forum crash into ridiculousness in the last year. 

I'm koy about bashing "fans" I am in my healing era, however I know B reads these comments and shakes her head. 

This post shows she has a heart. She knows about healing. 

• Love 3
  • Like 1

Forgiveness, easy to say and difficult to achieve when the same people still hurt you and they are your family.

Cassie Ventura's comment after the tape was published where Diddy attacks her violently, excerpt of her statement 8 years after 2016: "With a lot of hard work, I am better today, but I will always be recovering from the past." "This healing journey is never ending, but this support means everything to me," she also said. "Thank you." 

I wish Exhale could be part of providing support for Britney whose healing journey has only just begun. Britney was not violently attacked like Cassie, but Britney's parents, especially her father and his cohorts, committed a crime whose effect is similar. Britney has physical, mental and emotional scars. 

• Love 5
  • Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block