InTouch Weekly: Britney Spears ‘Chased’ Ex-Husband Sam Asghari With an Axe During ‘Last Straw’ Fight

The least Scam can do is making sure to everyone this story never happened... like he did every time they tried to sell a new domestic violence accusation (sarcasm alert... he never defended Britney about this).

If the no confrontational King didn't clarify this story... is he working with Britney "sources" and TMZ? I highly doubt it Marc Lamont Hill Wtf GIF by Identity

• Love 1
Posted (edited)

I just read this and had good laugh 😂 I'm pretty sure Sam is selling those stories to paint himself as a poor husband who had to put up with a crazy wife. 

Edited by LizeS_
  • Like 1
44 minutes ago, Mayenaise said:

This whole family need added to the latest version of Mortal Kombat or something :orangu_orangutan_ape:

Lynne with her Gun

Juno with her Diner Knife

Britney with the double knives and special Weapon Axe

Jamie with his prosthetic leg. 

They need their own franchise and cinematic universe. 

• Haha 4
1 hour ago, Red Wine Supernova said:

Jamie with his prosthetic leg. 

They need their own franchise and cinematic universe. 

I am DEAD.

Any stans with coding skills that can make this happen?

We can repurpose the Brinty Joan sims characters, knifeney has already made an appearance on the show 💀

• Haha 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.