New IG post: Hi πŸŒ·πŸŒ·πŸŒ·πŸŒ·πŸŒ·πŸ™„ !!!

5 hours ago, Barmy86 said:

I Think it's her real social handlers who delete it

I think she would have ranted about that if that’s the case. I think it’s her posting and deleting.Β 

Posted (edited)
8 hours ago, justhanging said:

A retired person doesn't post non-stop on social media giving TMZ and the GP stories to question her mental health.

Even as a retired artist, she can still share her past experiences as an artist and tell fun stories to her fans. She portrays herself very negatively on social media and that's that.

A retired artist does whatever the retired artist wants to do and your seething *** will learn to deal with it.

Edited by J45x
  • Like 1
11 minutes ago, J45x said:

A retired artist does whatever the retired artist wants to do and your seething *** will learn to deal with it.

No one is seething.
Β 

She can do whatever she wants but if she's complaining all the time about how she doesn't have justice and how she is taken as a joke, I wonder if she realizes her social media is doing way more harm than good.

• Like 1
10 hours ago, justhanging said:

A retired person doesn't post non-stop on social media giving TMZ and the GP stories to question her mental health.

Even as a retired artist, she can still share her past experiences as an artist and tell fun stories to her fans. She portrays herself very negatively on social media and that's that.

I don’t think you’re getting it. Retired as in retired from the work and brand of Britney Spears. She’s still Britney and still posts on her socials, but why do you think that being retired from making music/ performing means she can’t post what she likes like anyone else can? The fact that some trashy media sites will share her stuff doesn’t mean anything so I’m beyond confused at what the point is. TMZ can post till the cows come home, she’s still not working.Β 
I don’t know how people can seemingly understand this with others yet can’t with Britney. God knows how many people post on instagram who used to have some fame public careers. Do we have to message all of them and inform them they can’t have any online presence unless they are selling a cd with it or promoting an album? Also, the last point you make, she actually does post wee throwbacks to her career so that doesn’t wash either. She doesn’t dedicate her instagram as a shrine to her old career but so what? Let her do what she wants and do the same!Β 

• Love 3
  • Like 1

I don’t think you’re getting it. Retired as in retired from the work and brand of Britney Spears. She’s still Britney and still posts on her socials, but why do you think that being retired from making music/ performing means she can’t post what she likes like anyone else can? The fact that some trashy media sites will share her stuff doesn’t mean anything so I’m beyond confused at what the point is. TMZ can post till the cows come home, she’s still not working.Β 
I don’t know how people can seemingly understand this with others yet can’t with Britney. God knows how many people post on instagram who used to have some fame public careers. Do we have to message all of them and inform them they can’t have any online presence unless they are selling a cd with it or promoting an album? Also, the last point you make, she actually does post wee throwbacks to her career so that doesn’t wash either. She doesn’t dedicate her instagram as a shrine to her old career but so what? Let her do what she wants and do the same!Β 

11 hours ago, justhanging said:

It's her instagram for posting pix and videos. It's not that serious... It's not that deep.Β :gagasmile_smirk_lady_pink:

• Like 1
14 hours ago, justhanging said:

I mean, a lot of retired people take trips to Florida, hyper focus on Fox News, and post stupid s hit on fb. Β She’s a younger type of retiree. And should do whatever she wants as long as she ain’t hurting nobody else. And as fans, that means if we’re hurt by her artistry or lack of artistry then that’s on us.

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Γ—
Γ—