New IG post: Hi πŸŒ·πŸŒ·πŸŒ·πŸŒ·πŸŒ·πŸ™„ !!!

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, justhanging said:

Sad. She has lost all creativity and this is the only type of content she posts.Β 

Whatever happened to the depth she used to have and sharing her artistry? Is she only finding value in superficial things these days?Β 

umm she's retired.. duh, this is how she likes to spend her free time posing at times and videoing herself.. im sure she does this for an hour or two a day or a few times a week and eats and ****s and pisses like the rest of us etc.. and enjoying her free time from working like a circus animal confined to rooms and make up and bull**** etc.. like don't you get it?? Not to mention how much money was stolen off of her from various people and parties, including her scum bag family members.. I mean I can't even it's just wild how some perceptions are to her and why she is this way, it makes perfect sense to me..Β :mhmnod_yes_agree_nodding:

Edited by blissfuloutsider
  • Love 2
  • Like 4
14 minutes ago, blissfuloutsider said:

umm she's retired.. duh, this is how she likes to spend her free time posing at times and videoing herself.. im sure she does this for an hour or two a day or a few times a week and eats and ****s and pisses like the rest of us etc.. and enjoying her free time from working like a circus animal confined to rooms and make up and bull**** etc.. like don't you get it?? Not to mention how much money was stolen off of her from various people and parties, including her scum bag family members.. I mean I can't even it's just wild how some perceptions are to her and why she is this way, it makes perfect sense to me..Β :mhmnod_yes_agree_nodding:

A retired person doesn't post non-stop on social media giving TMZ and the GP stories to question her mental health.

Even as a retired artist, she can still share her past experiences as an artist and tell fun stories to her fans. She portrays herself very negatively on social media and that's that.

• Like 8
1 minute ago, Dark Willow said:

I really wonder if she knows what is deleted and what's not.

Sometimes I don't even think she knows we can’t comment on her page anymore...

I think they make her believ they keep it ok they're then delete once she sees it posted but this video is actually okay u less she's pregnant they trying to hide it . Her ***** are boobing for sure

• Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Γ—
Γ—