Sean ‘Diddy’ Combs Issues Apology Video After Cassie Assault Video Surfaces: ‘I’m Truly Sorry’

4 minutes ago, SonOfSun said:

He’s only truly sorry he got caught  :mhmnod_yes_agree_nodding: 

We know he’s responsible for a couple of deaths.. he also **** and drugged so many people… he’s a crazy and dangerous egomaniac, he should be locked up already :liar_red_mad_angry_anger_yell_slap:

Yeah, for someone who’s done so much worse than this, I actually don’t get why he made an apology video. He needs to be locked up along with Jay Z, but he’s the next one..

• Love 9

Lol does he think people are stupid???? Like, its like one random instance extreme vile act like that out of nowhere and thats all he ever did??? Thats all there is to it??? No sir that was A PERSONALITY type we saw.  God knows how much she was beaten before trying to leave that day let alone countless women we dont know about yet and years of abusing his power over everyone.  Seek help great, but dont act like people are dumb. Also everyone needs to keep up with 50 cent on his insta, he doent hold back and continiously spills facts.

• Love 5
  • Like 1
Posted (edited)

I’m so proud that someone is releasing real proof of someone actually doing* something awful in order to help, unlike all the, “Britney farted on a baby in the hotel lobby and made noise!”, sort of posts we keep getting.

(Wouldn’t be surprised if one of TMZs interns here stole that and posted it to their website tomorrow.)

Anyway. I hope this ******* goes to jail, but he probably won’t.

Edited by SlideAway
Spelling
  • Love 3
  • Like 2

I had to stop listening to him. In the video he goes on and on about how much he struggled, the "hard" times he endured. It's all about me, me, me. Feel sorry for me, cuz I was feeling so bad. I'm sure he didn't, he just decided to drink and dr*g a whole lot.

Video is not about the pain he caused other people. Load of selfish crap, no apology detected. 

A guy who beats women can never be a real man. So don’t even say “man”. He is a coward. The types of cowards who do this cannot stand up to the people they’re really angry with, like another man. So what do they do? They go home and take it all out on their wife or kids. If a real man came along and beat up one of these cowards, the coward would be pooping his pants. The only time these types of so-called men feel big and brave is when they’re beating someone they already know cannot fight them back.:slayde_meme_red_glam_neyde_neydeney_britney:

• Love 4

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.