Britney spotted with Paul as he drives HER Mercedes

9 hours ago, SJK said:

Side note: can’t believe she still has this white Mercedes, she’s had that same car for years 

She’s only had this one a few years, since like when she was singing Lonely in the car with Sam. It’s top of the range 2020/21 I think.

The original one went forever ago

:bedtime_britney_book_Reading:

Spoiler

"Soliz has reportedly been charged with multiple misdemeanours and at least one felony over the years. These allegedly include charges of child endangerment, driving without a license, and felony possession of a firearm." :awks_britney_side_eye_awkward_2011_ff_femme_Fatale:

Posted (edited)

41 minutes ago, TenTen said:

It's hard to admit but it's true. Britney we knew from 2008 onwards was a product of the conservatorship. It was not her becoming mature. Because after the conservatorship ended, it's 2007 all over again. 

I liked her image of what I considered a trapped, but mature woman. Now she's free, and I'm happy for her freedom, but I don't like her anymore. She is lying, neglecting her life, and repeating all of her old mistakes. This time it's her own choice. 

I'm rooting for you Britney, but you're not my "it" girl anymore. Thank you for the songs, and the legacy, but I can't support this lifestyle. :yaknow_britney_xfactor_X_factor_talk_tell_chat_you_know: Anyway, I'm still happy that she's free and I wouldn't change that, but I'm just disappointed by the path she took.

Can’t agree more. Reality sucks sometimes. But I’m staying optimistic and I’m glad she’s free too. 

Edited by Lucas92
Adding reply
  • Love 3
  • Like 1
13 hours ago, Cuber said:

It took me a while to believe that I fell in love with a character. Maybe Britney has always been that, a person with bad choices and not the sweet girl from 1998-2004. I think the book gave me the realisation that it has always been controversial. Anyway, that's always been her without filters, there's nothing to do but move on and hope she's really well!

This. 

Posted (edited)
43 minutes ago, rebellion_is_the_way said:

It’s a horrible thing to say but since you know she owes that fortune to her fans and the image she used to sell, people wasted their money for her to bring a felon to luxury hotels, drive around expensive cars . 

She owes us nothing.

For every dollar you spent, you already had something in return. You paid for an album and got that album. You paid for a ticket for a show, and got to attend that show. You paid for a piece of merchandise and got that piece. 

There is no fineprint that artists owe their fans anything after that.

It's liked feeling duped for what coca cola does with your money after you bought a drink.

Edited by everybodygoesdown
  • Like 6
7 hours ago, BreatheForBritney said:

i think she thinks this type of men is what she can get or she thinks it's easier or it makes her feel good because she has more money and power in the relationship 

this pattern obviously has something to do with the way she thinks of herself and it's not good at all. I felt like we won when free Britney happened but now it feels like she's just deteriorating. she's picking up where she left off in 2007 mentally she's still there

I think these type of men treat her like a normal person and not like a superstar. They act nonchalant and like to just hang out with her, have a cigarette and a drink. They are available 24/7 because they don't have much else going on, so there's a companion whenever she likes. She probably feels like she can just relax with him and not have to put up a show of being this great woman and that he just accepts her as she is now, not for what she was or could be. Probably he has some sense of humor and makes her laugh and might be good in bed. She might even be attracted to him because he's not this model hot guy where she feels like she has to always look beautiful and princess like. Maybe she can confide in him and not feel judged or maybe he just doesn't ask anything from her in terms of emotional stability and how she presents herself.

Just a thought. 

• Love 1
  • Haha 1
  • Like 1
21 minutes ago, everybodygoesdown said:

She owes us nothing.

For every dollar you spent, you already had something in return. You paid for an album and got that album. You paid for a ticket for a show, and got to attend that show. You paid for a piece of merchandise and got that piece. 

There is no fineprint that artists owe their fans anything after that.

It's liked feeling duped for what coca cola does with your money after you bought a drink.

People are boycotting companies because the fact that they’re spending their earnings to wars and criminals. You buy a coca cola and help coca cola to pass your money to criminals. I don’t see any difference here. There’s that. Thanks. Do not twist my words.

Posted (edited)
29 minutes ago, rebellion_is_the_way said:

People are boycotting companies because the fact that they’re spending their earnings to wars and criminals. You buy a coca cola and help coca cola to pass your money to criminals. I don’t see any difference here. There’s that. Thanks. Do not twist my words.

And you have the right to boycott her brand, but I don't think money is the issue here. She knows how to make money, and if she wants to spend it on men, that's her right to do so. It's her money, she worked for it, and that must be respected. I'm pretty sure all of us spend our own money on things or even on some people others wouldn't approve, but that's none of their business.

And honestly, if it was on me, I'd rather let her spend her money on a felon with 9 kids than Team Con. I'd rather give Serenity to this man than Lynne. The thought that I gave my money to Team Con to steal it is more disturbing than her current money situation with or without this guy.

Edited by DarielXO

I think her mind continues to rebel, and it seems that to her making mistakes is the only way to learn.

I agree we don’t know the guy but it’s obvious he’s not the best option for her. Sometimes it even looks like her actions are just to piss off her own family. Her personal life is obviously a mess, but it always have been that way.

She’s still suffering from depression, while learning for the first time to have the freedom to make decisions for herself. Add to that her below the ground self esteem.
I’m hopeful and positive that everything will get better for her, she’s a good soul and she’s smart, she’ll find peace, but it will take a lot of time.

Now the whole world sees why the conservatorship was put in place. She clearly needs it. She is not mentally stable to function on her own or make decisions hence her choosing this loser. I won’t be surprised if she married him or get pregnant. 

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block