Let's be honest, she needs another intervention

think some people and fans should worry about their own account and leave the lives of other humans alone. Try to focus on studying something meaningful and doing something useful for yourself, your family, or your community instead of arming yourself as a doctor and diagnosing illnesses in people. That's useless. Have respect for yourself and esteem for yourself instead of distilling ignorance onto others. You can be better than that.

Let her live, be free, make mistakes, do silly things, enjoy her recently given money and freedom. She deserves it.

• Love 3
  • Like 2
22 minutes ago, britney_stan said:

She needs a life coach or something. Maybe she would be healthier with a daily routine of some sort. Maybe a new hobby? I just want her to be happy and what’s best for her. 

This.

If anything, the conservatorship should have better prepared her how to deal with life as an adult versus micromanaging and taking away her rights.  Now she's free and clearly doesn't know how to manage.  I'm always hoping and wishing her the best but she needs proper treatment & help.  This felon in her life needs to go.  

• Love 4
  • Like 1
Posted (edited)

Everyone's an "expert" when it comes to B.... I myself even fall into this frame of thinking that I might know what's best for her but the truth is none of us do. As far as an intervention, why? The only things making it seem like B is unstable to the point of an intervention is team CON and everyone that goes with that, including the media still 14 years later pumping the narrative that she is crazy and out of control. 

She is human, that's part of the reason I love her so much. She doesn't pretend to be this "perfect" image that most celebrities feel the need to keep up. Sure her instagram posts are weird sometimes, and yes after everything she's been through she needs some help. She's admitted that as well. But anything treading on the line of "put her back in a conservatorship, she needs an intervention" is ludicrous

We don't know, but we do know the media lies. We also know that when it comes it B there are so many layers of people that benefit from her silence and from the "she's crazy and unfit" narrative. 

Edited by BBjammin
  • Love 5
  • Like 2

The only "intervention" Britney should have is for a real friend or Rosengart to talk to her and make her see that some of her ways are wrong, and that she can get her life and happiness back if she leaves LA and focuses on herself. , she doesn't need a man or her family, she is enough to get up from the **** and change her life

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block