Lynne Spears arrives in LA

Posted (edited)

Don’t blame Lynn for Brit issues. She is a grown woman who now has her freedom,and she clearly can’t function independently. She now has another loser who is worst than Sam managing her life. Lynn is better anyway than the felon. I feel for her poor kids.

Edited by Elle90s
  • Love 1
  • Like 3

Maybe they will have an intervention and Britney will listen to them . She has been so wreckless and something just seems so off.....it really is like 2007 flashbacks. It is scary and im not mad people are trying to step in especially if violence is in her life.

• Love 4
  • Like 3

She needs to get **** out of California immediately because as long as she lives there the paps will follow her every move and she will be under constant threat of Californias laws being used to put her in another cship. 

She's retired she doesn't need to be in LA. 

She should move to New York, London, Honolulu, Sydney, New Zealand or Berlin.

As long as she's in LA she's at risk 

• Love 6
  • Like 1
1 hour ago, Yasux34 said:

Maybe they will have an intervention and Britney will listen to them . She has been so wreckless and something just seems so off.....it really is like 2007 flashbacks. It is scary and im not mad people are trying to step in especially if violence is in her life.

I feel the EXACT same way

4 hours ago, Dreamer26 said:

They are planning intervention. Honestly I'm not even mad Britney did this to herself and definitely deserves some intervention. Hope she can receive right treatment this time.

I don't think they can dare to try another cship on her. But she needs serious help. Otherwise I can see that her end near. Her ungrateful kids should help. I think she will only listen to them. 

I think the kids tried previously and she didn't want to listen. They're really just starting out their own lives and figuring themselves out. Britney is supposed to be the independent adult now, able to manage her own affairs and make her own health decisions. It's really down to her.

In a crisis situation I think things may fall to her brother and the attorney. She still seems to be on some okay terms with Bryan. At any rate Jamie is obviously out of the question. Pray that she doesn't think of marrying Soliz dude now that Sam is really out of the picture.

I hope her mother geniunely cares about her and there to help. Just bc Lynne did what she did in the past doesn't mean she wants her daughter to suffer and die. I am hopeful she can help Britney to look after herself better and prevent situations like in chateu. Britney clearly needs some1 better than stranger soliz and cade. She has to stop rebelling and think about her health, her sons and her life.

• Like 1
Posted (edited)
5 hours ago, J45x said:

She is the root of her problem! her parents are the roots are the reason of all her traumas and they are evil psychopaths. I dont agree with her hanging out with shady people in the la hot spots but she is an adult and is free to do whatever she wants. Taking her rights is just insane. She is not a serial killer not a maniac. Is sad how all you people want her back with her abusers so they can abuse her even more and eventually kill her. 

She should do as Lindsay and leave the US.

I doubt the only reason why Lindsay is good  is her moving away. People forget Lindsays family never wanted to put her into cship. Lindsay probably just had addiction problems whilst we see Britney actually struggling with her mental health. It is really different stories. And just bc it worked for Lindsay to move out and get therapy outside and do things we don't know doesn't mean it would work for Britney. If Britney wanted to move out she would already. But she stays at the same home she was abused and goes to vacations and goes back home. So it is really up to her to decide whether she wants to spend time with people like soliz and lutfi and put herself into news like we already saw or to start fresh and think and care about herself.

Edited by icybaby
  • Love 1
3 hours ago, Seanril said:

5150 coming in 3...2...1

Britney should finally take her mental health seriously, because they will use force again. I think the problem is that she doesn't think she's ill, and won't take any meds, and it's absolutely a situation when force is justified. She should prevent that, even if she doesn't think there's something wrong with her, she has to do it. She must find a doctor she's able to trust, she should be in control of her own health, she has to start to listen to professionals, she has to believe not all of them are evil, that's the only way out of this situation, I think. They'll force it on her again, and an 5150 is exremely traumatic.

It's not the time of "but I do what I want", because she's in that situation again when it's going to be forced on her. It's a game over. But she still can be smarter than them, she has a lawyer now, they have to find something out before it's too late.

• Love 5
3 hours ago, BlackoutBaby said:

I Pray that she doesn't think of marrying Soliz dude now that Sam is really out of the picture.

Let's pray she doesn't end up pregnant! Remember she tried to get pregnant with Adnan's baby? 

• Love 1
  • Like 2
10 hours ago, KrisJ said:

Planning and plotting the psych hold and intervention. 

Jump on your plane and gtfo Britney !!!

She called the paps on purpose just like last time as well as th dollar tree stint dumb cvnt

• Like 1
8 hours ago, humstarr said:

It would benefit them financially. She still has a lot of money and assets that i'm sure they all want. None of these people work for living. 

I disagree. Her dad lives or lived in an RV. The rest of the time he lives with JL.

Her mother got an allowance but she had always got an allowance even before th cship. Her home was built in 2000. These things are not related to the cship.

It's about time people stopped prying into her life. If nobody clicked on the Tmz website they would stop writing about her 

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block