Britney posts video of swollen ankle and explains the situation at Chateau Marmont: I know my mom was involved

Posted (edited)
7 minutes ago, Applejack said:

I don't know, I'm a user here who has been discussing about Britney since 2012, you have been here since 2020 and don't want to discuss Britney with a "strange person"

I don't mind going on rants, that's what the forum is for

I've been browsing this forum weekly since 2007 like most on here. Correct, my account was made in 2020 and your point?

You're acting like a complete child on when accounts were made and how long or how often you post on here.

Again, No one cares.

If you don't exist or have an account on here from a certain year does that mean i'm not a "true fan"?  :tifftear_miss_ny_new_york_ms_crying_wipe_tears_sad:Jordan did this a couple of years ago, so you had to sign up or you couldn't browse more than 2 pages. why don't you log out and try it? 

Edited by britney_stan
2 hours ago, Gutterguppy said:

Here's an idea, maybe YOU grow up for a change and not take other takes different from yours as reason that someone should be under a psych hold!

having an opinion and being borderline delusional are two different things, but okay

:miley_cyrus_stare_meme:

• Like 1

just wanna point out once again, yes your opinion matters, to you, britney does not care about your opinion… sooooo unless any of us in here is actually able to speak to britney to address our concerns ,, maybe just maybe we should accept that we’re all just really sad nosey ppl … we definitely need to put this much focus into own lives. mmkay?

Posted (edited)

Imagine living a life where every week some bas  tards publish stories about your person and you have to deal with it and take your phone to clarify things... Awful! Awful! Especially when the only thing you want, now that you're free, is living your life as discreetly as possible away from the dramas but they don't let you breath since 07... I would have a thousand nervous attacks if people harassed me like this!

We have all already gone crazy or knew someone who has gone crazy because a b * tch made up fake rumors stories about us/them! THEY DID IT TO BRITNEY SINCE SHE'S 17. TALKING ABOUT HER BREAST AT 17.

We have all already gone crazy or knew someone who has gone crazy because a b * tch stoled us/them 50$ THEY STOLED MILLIONS FROM BRITNEY. SHE HAD TO PAY FOR CHILD SUPPORT, HER DAD ATTORNEY FEES, ETC...

We all know the powerful bound a mother have for her children, some mothers will cut you in pieces if you touch their kids, THEY STOLED, BROKE THE LINK/RELATION BETWEEN BRITNEY AND HER SONS! Her heart most be break in pieces...  We are all aware of all the horrible things she had been through, WE ARE ALL AWARE THAT 90% OF THE PEOPLE (INCLUDING US) WILL BE DEAD AT NIGHT BY SADNESS AND ANGER!!! So why some of you still have the nerves to say stuff like: "She's too negative, it's time to move on!" IT'S TIME TO BUY A SOUL!!! I swear some of you are not better than TMZ t rash crew!!!

And these things still continues today. So many things we don't know behind the curtains, threats for sure. Dealing with the fact of being alone, it's also really hard!!! We all looking for love, we all hope in your heart to have good relation with our family, Britney is fighting every freakin' day alone!!! So again, it's time to buy a soul, a heart and a brain for some of you!!! Leave her alone!!! JUST PRAY FOR HER!!! Calling her out won't help in any way, don't be an evil person, have some empathy, because it might be you one day and you will be destroyed as well!

Edited by Johanpapz
46 minutes ago, britney_stan said:

I've been browsing this forum weekly since 2007 like most on here. Correct, my account was made in 2020 and your point?

You're acting like a complete child on when accounts were made and how long or how often you post on here.

Again, No one cares.

If you don't exist or have an account on here from a certain year does that mean i'm not a "true fan"?  :tifftear_miss_ny_new_york_ms_crying_wipe_tears_sad:Jordan did this a couple of years ago, so you had to sign up or you couldn't browse more than 2 pages. why don't you log out and try it? 

Yah I thought you were not a true fan because you don't want to discuss Britney, that's just strange to me

Posted (edited)
3 minutes ago, Applejack said:

Yah I thought you were not a true fan because you don't want to discuss Britney, that's just strange to me

Where have I said I don’t want to discuss Britney? Please go ahead and quote me and I’ll wait for receipts. I’ll tell you what I said seeing as I have to repeat it.. “I’m not reading your rant as you’re whiney” I didn’t want to discuss further with you.  There has to be something seriously not wiring properly in that brain of yours. Screw or two loose. 

Edited by britney_stan
  • Love 1
7 minutes ago, britney_stan said:

Where have I said I don’t want to discuss Britney? Please go ahead and quote me and I’ll wait for receipts. I’ll tell you what I said seeing as I have to repeat it.. “I’m not reading your rant as you’re whiney” I didn’t want to discuss further with you.  There has to be something seriously not wiring properly in that brain of yours. Screw or two loose. 

Then don't read my rant, but I'll continue ranting lmao

Posted (edited)
16 minutes ago, britney_stan said:

He had a valid reason actually:surething_britney_eyeroll_rolling_eyes_um_okay:

Because I laughed at someone for freaking out over a username? Sure. :icant_toxic_britney_window_jump_fall:

Also just realized you’re the same person who snapped when someone said that it was “you’re prerogative”… on a Britney Spears forum. :britdrown_britney_tears_crying_drown_ink_black:

Edited by HearMeOnYourRadio
14 hours ago, PokemonSpears said:

she was probably barefoot because of her swollen ankle, it was probably easier than just walking with one shoe in one foot

Any person could've called the paramedics, whether it was set up or not, it's not unheard of that places like hotels and restaurants have whistleblowers, or people tipping the paparazzi especially when they know celebrities frequent those places. Maybe it was the hotel's staff since they can't risk having an injury or accident in their premise and not doing nothing.

Who knows if Britney was forced to cooperate with them so they could verify she was alright, that's why they were outside. If they left without her, it's because they didn't think it was required, or Britney was conscious enough to refuse their service.

In the video we can see her assistant was there trying to cover the paparazzi's camera, and then we see someone arriving in a car, which seems to be Cade (he's driving a Tesla, does anyone know if he owns a Tesla). Anyone could've called Lynne as well, who knows.

The pictures may "speak volumes" but then you see the video, and there doesn't seem to be nothing bad happening at all.

If this happened at midnight while she was partying, when she hurt her ankle it must've been very painful, in the middle of the commotion I doubt anyone would be calm enough to go and put on some presentable clothes for the press that might be waiting for her outside (which shouldn't have been). Yet they were thoughtful enough to give her a blanket and the pillow to cover herself. She probably just wanted to get out of there asap. We don't even know if she was topless, probably she was wearing a bra/bikini.

Not that it really matters, but we can see a little bit of her **** in one of the pictures on the daily mail article. Looks like she was topless. 

10 hours ago, PlatinumB said:

So what if she is was crying? She's probably rightfully upset. She is allowed to cry over this situation. It's insane tbh from the comments from users and the hysteria that TMZ created. People on here were crying it's 2007 all over again. Get a GRIP!

stop attacking me I only said she was crying with no judgement on her. 

she can cry whenever she feels like, just saying it did not sound like a laugh to me, that's it. 

It's clear that Tmz have an agenda, however they know and have always known way more than they share.

Harvey controlled a lot of the coverage of Britney in 2007-8 and he deliberately left some out that x18 reported on but Tmz didn't that has now been buried, allegedly to do with dr**s. 

For this to have hit the radar and now the article mentioned that past instances have happened. It isn't good.

I wouldn't be surprised if it's Tmz that are called by the hotel and yada yah. Here's a sign, get out of Los Angeles. It never helped heal anyone. 

17 hours ago, Dark Willow said:

Right? Lynne is a piece of trash, but how is Britney so right it was her?

She is having a "fling" with a felon, Cade Hudson is her bestie but she is really sure it was her mom...

This story is very confusing.

This Jacob Diamond guy is saying some 'credible sources' claim it was Britney who called Lynne for help and then suddenly paramedics showed up. THis is how it could potentially be explained?

• Like 1
10 hours ago, Blackout Britney said:

No I was genuinely just asking how much an ambulance costs? I don’t live in the US. how am I hating? Yesterday really concerned me like everyone else and the majority of people with lots of confusion. 

In LA it is probably around $1500, im sure they charge more to celebrities. Because that's how their health care works. They just charge whatever they want. 

10 min in ER cost me 4k 

I'm sorry to be so negative but they'll end up killing her and they'll make believe she committed suicide because she was crazy. 

I think she has some mental issues oc after what she's been through but idt it's as intense as they want us to believe. 

They made her crazy by drugging her during the conservatorship so they made sure she'll be unstable enough if she ever ends it. 

Michael Jackson vs. Britney Spears same story. I'm sorry this is the truth. 

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.