Britney Spotted Leaving The Chateau Marmont After "Emergency Incident"

1 minute ago, Daniela.tomasseli said:

It is HER fault and her lack of jugement and intelligence for associating with that person. I mean look at him... but Britney is ALWAYS like this, she craves trouble, she craves bad people.

Why are you on a fan site dedicated to her life then? 

• Like 5
1 minute ago, Daniela.tomasseli said:

It is HER fault and her lack of jugement and intelligence for associating with that person. I mean look at him... but Britney is ALWAYS like this, she craves trouble, she craves bad people.

it's typical of people who have been abused unfortunately.. :crying1_britney_sobbing_tears_2006_sad:

• Love 2
Just now, DiamondCircus said:

If all you see is TMZ in these pictures, then clearly you got your rose-colored glasses on.

Britney is clearly shown that she was crying, upset, disheveled and with the criminal housekeeper.

If you can't see that he's an issue and you're worried about the story being published, go off the pictures they're very telling.

And can you agree that context changes everything? Do you actually know the story behind those pictures? Are we sure those pictures were taken when they said they were taken?

2 minutes ago, Applejack said:

How do you know she lied? Maybe it's true. I know the body double thing happens.

Isn’t it so weird people are advocating for her rights to be taken away? Almost like they benefit from it.. who is also constantly calling B “OUT OF CONTROL”? It’s 2024. No woman needs to be controlled by anyone, she’s not a threat to anyone. Disgusting pigs

• Love 3
  • Like 1
Just now, PlatinumB said:

People claiming this is 2007 need to ******* relax my god... This is nowhere near close to 2007 hysteria. 

The worst is people calling for an intervention ... like she is not traumatized enough ! :girlbye_walking_away_leave_get_out_leaving_chair_okay:

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, BabyHotAsIce said:

Can you make an excuse for why she lied and is claiming these pictures are her body double on instagram when it’s clear it’s very much her?

You think she’s unwell, right? Well, what if she’s having an “episode” and is now freaking out about the stories that will come out? Have you ever been put into a conservatorship for 13 years and know what it’s like to fear being put back in one?

If the pictures are so concerning (and they sadly are) then is it really a big shock she would be in a bad enough situation to panic, try to get ahead of the story and say it’s a body double? 

3 minutes ago, Applejack said:

How do you know she lied? Maybe it's true. I know the body double thing happens.

You’re looking at these pictures/ videos and think it’s her body double.. 

maybe I need to not even waste my time on this website because this is getting ridiculous 

• Love 3
  • Haha 2
  • Like 4
3 minutes ago, PlatinumB said:

I didn't read it. Right... knowing that makes me anxious. :cheese_Britney_awkward_cringe_eek: But at this point she's a grown woman. She's making her own choices good and bad. Clearly a bad one here... Like I said she needs to get rid of the felon.

I love you, and I love that you're allowed to say she needs to get rid of the felon you seen yesterday all the hate and bashing against the ICONIC DIAMOND for talking about this housekeeper.

They told me he lives in my head and that's all I talk about, like girl look at the news now it's only a matter of time before they get in trouble. 

• Love 1
Just now, RedBloodedWoman said:

Isn’t it so weird people are advocating for her rights to be taken away? Almost like they benefit from it.. who is also constantly calling B “OUT OF CONTROL”? It’s 2024. No woman needs to be controlled by anyone, she’s not a threat to anyone. Disgusting pigs

I've been told it's a narrative that's being pushed here for a while. 

• Love 1
1 minute ago, BabyHotAsIce said:

Trolling? Emergency services had to get involved and you think this is some sort of funny joke Britney planned… some of you live in a different world. 

She was just drunk celebrating her divorce and being loud

At a hotel, people overreacted and called and ambulance 

She just lost her brush tooth and needs an espresso for a hang over

aeCiRaL.gif

• Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.