Britney Spotted Leaving The Chateau Marmont After "Emergency Incident"

4 minutes ago, Britney_Jean said:

Because she wasn’t. She was just being messy which does not help her situation. I can’t understand how she doesn’t fear another conservatorship and keeps being publicly deranged. 

This is the first time in a year you see a pap photo of her...

• Love 3
3 minutes ago, Applejack said:

This is the first time in a year you see a pap photo of her...

Her insta is also being public baby.  Weather you want to admit it or not, it’s crated the whole narrative about her not being well. 

• Love 1
  • Like 1
5 minutes ago, ForeverAStan said:

The problem with some Britney fans is that they always think it's someone else's fault: Sam, Cade, always other people except Britney herself.
I don't agree with how the conservatorship has been handled and how she has been treated, but the way Britney is behaving now is the reason she ended up in it.

I agree. She needs help.

Just now, ForeverAStan said:

The problem with some Britney fans is that they always think it's someone else's fault: Sam, Cade, always other people except Britney herself.
I don't agree with how the conservatorship has been handled and how she has been treated, but the way Britney is behaving now is the reason she ended up in it.

Here we go again. Are you aware the cship was set up, illegal, to stole her money with complicity of doctors, judges and lawyers ? :wyd_wtf_meme_hand_umm_wth_what_the_hell:

3 minutes ago, Britney_Jean said:

As much trauma and abuse she has endured, it’s extremely difficult to understand how hard it is for her to keep things normal for a while to avoid her freedom be at risk again. The facf that her mind cannot process this simple and important idea is extremely worrisome. 

She’s an addict. More than 50% of normal addicts relapse. Take into consideration she’s an uber wealthy celebrity with access to every substance known to man. THEN consider she has multiple people actively working to get her to relapse so they can put another conservatorship into place. It is very worrisome but it’s not surprising unfortunately.

• Like 1
Posted (edited)

I’ve just had another look at the photos and if I didn’t know who Britney was.. I would have thought that was your everyday LA homeless person. I’m not even being mean but The bare feet, the rug over her, shorts half way down her legs, pillow and messy hair.  I’d never think that was any sort everyday normal person, let alone a famous person… it’s quite sad. 

Edited by Blackout Britney
  • Love 2
  • Haha 1
  • Like 2
2 hours ago, RedBloodedWoman said:

Do you not wonder wtf this creep did to evoke all this? Hopefully she’ll stay away from him now.

That's not Britney, that is her clone hanging out with him. She's at home playing chess and drinking tea. This all AI created by conspiracy people who want to destroy her.

• Haha 1
  • Like 1
Posted (edited)
6 minutes ago, LizeS_ said:

That's not Britney, that is her clone hanging out with him. She's at home playing chess and drinking tea. This all AI created by conspiracy people who want to destroy her.

I hope you’re being sarcastic because I was beginning to like your posts…

Edited by Blackout Britney
  • Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block